Part Fourteen (Confession)

Jane was still upset about what Suho said earlier. She knew it was just a game, but its affecting her badly. She didn't even say anything when they arrived at the hotel. Jungmo was trying to talk to her but she shut him down. She went straight to her hotel room which she would be by herself.

She dropped herself to the bed, trying to calm her nerves down.

Her phone rang. Tina's calling her.

"Hi." She said on a bored tone.

"Hey, what's wrong? I didn't call to make you feel bored." Tina said.

"It's not you Tina. I'm just upset. I don't even know why. I mean ~~~~."

"You mean what? Jane, you're not making any sense."

"Okay, this is what happened earlier. You know Suho did the "Truth or Dare" game with their sunbaenims and Sooyoung eoni asked him if he liked somebody. He said no. Then, I felt mad." Jane explained it to her.

"Ah, know I get it. But, aren't you guys not in relationship right?"

"Tina, the point is he's making all the effort all the time to see me and telling me that he missed me or hugged me. What is this all about?" Jane was getting frustrated to the point that it gave her a headache.

"The only person you need to ask is Suho, Jane." She sighed. "So you will not be confused anymore."

"I have one question with you though." Tina said. " Are you in love with him?" Jane was caught off guard.

Silence~~~~

"Jane, I'm asking you. Do you like him?"

Jane took all her courage to tell her. "Yes, I like him. I don't know how or why." She shook her head.

"Yesssssssss! You finally admitted it. You babo! Jane you like him! I'm going to tell Taeyong oppa!" Tina was so happy that she could hear her screaming so loud.

"No no no no. Don't tell anybody." Jane was panicking. She didn't want Taeyong oppa to know. She already told him she won't date an idol and to think that she liked Suho, who's very famous. Fans might strangled her.

It might be just a simple crush. She thought.

"That's why your upset because he didn't say he likes you. Well, who's a crazy person that will admit that they like someone so easily. He's an idol Jane. Besides, he probably likes you but he just can't say it like how we normally do."

"I know, but I will try to hide this feelings for him. It's not worth it." She shook her head.

"So, you will just pretend that its nothing?" Tina said in disbelief.

"Yeah, I will try to divert my attention to other stuff. It might go away." She sighed.

"You really don't sounds so convincing, girl. Oh well, if that's what you wanted to do. I'll be here for you."

"Thanks Tina. I feel a lot better now. I'll let you go. I still have some stuff to do."

"Alright, no more temper tantrums okay? Talk to you later." She hang up.

----

She heard someone's knocking on her door. She was so busy at the moment. She rushed herself to open the door.

To her surprised, she almost fell back on the floor. A strong arm caught her.

"Are you okay?"

"Nae, I'm okay." She nodded. "What are you doing here? Aren't you guys going out for a stroll in the city?" Jane asked while trying to act normal.

"They already went. I was trying to look for you. Glad somebody told me you're here." He walked towards the chair close to the balcony. Jane was just watching him all the time. She thought she could avoid this guy but to her dismay. He still there in front of her.

"I was doing some work. I'm finalizing everything for the concert." She turned around and sat on the bed facing him.

"Do you want to go with me?" He asked.

"I'll stay here." She said.

"Then, I'll stay here with you." She shook her head.

"Look, Suho. I don't want people to think bad about you." He was just staring at her and didn't said anything. "They might think in a wrong way." She sighed.

"Who cares, I do what I want to do." He started to get upset.

"I do."

"If your acting like this because of what I said earlier. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it that way. I just can't tell them." He brushed his hair with his hands out of frustration.

"What do you mean?" Jane was shook. He stood up and walked towards her. He pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"This." He kissed her on the lips. Jane felt a butterflies on her stomach. She put her arms around his neck trying to hold on to him. She felt her knees trying to give in. Her mind was blank.

The kiss only took about 5 minutes but for Jane it took almost like forever. They were just standing there for a while and they didn't say a word. She could still feel his lips. She didn't even look at him, she buried her face on his chest. He hugged her still.

"I didn't mean to surprise you." He started. "I'm sorry if I was acting like a babo in front of my sunbaenims." He said while leaning on her shoulder.
Jane couldn't even utter a word. "From now on, I will tell everybody what I feel." He said. Jane could feel his sincerity.

She pulled herself away from him.

"Yah! Kim Junmyeon! You really surprised me." She smacked him on his shoulder. Suho felt his shoulder going to break. "Aish!! why did you hit me? That hurts."

"Your impossible. I was all upset at this and that. Then, you come here and and and ~~~~" She couldn't even say it. She was hitting her head like crazy out of frustration. Suho was trying to calm her down.

"And what??" This guy was teasing her. "Tell me." He pulled her back to his arms. Jane was feeling defeated, she rested her face on his chest. She shook her head.

"Kim Junmyeon, why did you kiss me?" She let out a sighed.

"Do you really have to ask me?" He giggled. She's hitting his chest not too hard. It's made him laughed because of her childish reaction. "Yes, I asked you."

"I like you." With that three words. Jane's mind was completely blown away.

"Jane, I like you." He kissed her on her forehead.

"But~"

"No, buts. I know it may take a while for you to realize that I've fallen for you. And don't asked me why. It just happened." Her heart flattered by the words he was saying.

"I like you, too. And it just happened." They both laughed at their own silly reason. He sat on the edge of the bed while letting her sit on his lap. Suho was hugging her from the back.

"I like this." He said while resting his face on her back. "Me too." She said.

"We will tell them." He meant about the others. "Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"I am. So be prepare." She felt nervous and happy at the same time. But she chose to be happy right now with him.