Thirteen

Warning: Use of inappropriate language.

Previous chapter:

Law kissed her... Omfg, Law freaking kissed her!

Current Chapter :

Alyseia's eyes widened, she was trying to process what was happening. The raven girl was too shocked to move as Law took an advantage of it and deepened the kiss.

"Mphh!"

Alyseia let out muffled moan, her mind was slowly gaining control. Her muffled moan made Law shivered with pleasure, and he surely wanted to hear more. Unsure at the reason why he did that in the first place, but never the less, he enjoyed it.

Alyseia was finally able to pushed him away when she saw one of the strawhats was about to see them. Her legs gave out on her, while Law was standing few steps away from her.

"Thanks for the treat, shiro-ya" Law smirked triumphantly, as he watched her get dominated for the first time in her life "and your terrible at kissing, Shiro-ya. But I guess I'll help you out with that!"

Alyseia started to become vexed at Law, that he took her first kissed and made her feel weak. It remained a mystery to why he kissed her suddenly, they barely met and exchanged few words but that was it.

She then head to the dining area where no one was there at the moment, and looked all of the stolen documents to clear off her mind. She then started writing summary of all the documents she read and threw away the original ones in the ocean, where no one can obtain them.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Alyseia's calm mind were slowly getting irritated at the sight of Law, who arrived just few minutes ago.

"I didn't get to ask my third question" Law smirked, Alyseia grunted and told him to make it quick "Tell me all the details about the Donquixote family, who are they and what do I have to be aware off?"

Alyseia was shocked that he actually asked a decent question, she looked at Law then she moved to get her bag and handed him at least a two inch binder, that contained her life's research on Donquixote family as well as Dressrosa.

"Why are you so motivated at keeping an eye on Doflamingo?" Law was surprise to see several articles and documents that are related to Donquixote family.

"I have unfinished business with him" Alyseia answered, still writing her summary report for Dragon "when I do meet, I'll ask him, what did he feel when he killed... him."

Law simply hummed in response, assuming that it was one of the Donquixote's victims. He watch Alyseia's anger seething out, she stopped writing and almost mention Rosinante's name in front of Law. She didn't want Law to know that, afraid she might involve him in her plans. Alyseia wasn't there to arrest Doflamingo, she was there to murder him.

____________
🕜🕐🕧🕛
____________

The strawhats arrived to Dressrosa, as soon as they arrive in the island, she called the messenger bird and sent all her reports back to Dragon. Now that her mission was complete she decided to hang around with the Strawhats for few days.

Alyseia was taking a walk at Dressrosa alone, everyone was smiling and laughing. Architecture was interesting  and usage of color was playful and vibrant. Law followed the Raven captain, thinking that it might be interesting.

"Stop following me!" Alyseia yelled, as she turned around to Law "can I have some peaceful time alone?"

"No." Law smirked, as casually responded "besides who knows how reckless you can be"

Alyseia growled, she can't just see the cuteness in him that Rosinante describe him as. She was about to retort something when her den den mushi from her pocket started to ring.

"Hello?" Alyseia answered, glaring at Law to warn him not to do anything stupid.

"Sabo? What's up?"

Law got an idea and took an advantage of the situation by dragging Alyseia to a corner.

"You what!?"

Alyseia was still on call with Sabo, Law immediately trapped her, as Alyseia glared at him.

"Eek!"

He kissed Alyseia's neck, making her shriek in surprised. She held her glare while attempting to get away from him using her free hand. Only to be restricted by Law's hand.

"Huh, n-no! I'm fine, Sabo!"

Law felt somewhat irritated when she called another man's name, and gently bit a spot that he was eyeing on.

"Ngh!"

Bingo!

He smirked, as he continued sucking and biting the same spot. Her sweet spot, Over and over again. Alyseia's leg wobbled, losing her strenght to stand. Law thighs went between legs to barely support her, and unconsciously rubbed a part of her sensitive spot.

At this point, Alyseia was still listening to Sabo's talking. She leaned toward Law, her hand rested at Law's chest and took a grip of his sweater to keep her self from falling, her head rested at his shoulder in attempts to hide her blushing face.

"O-okay, I'll see you two later" Alyseia managed to say goodbye as she was panting mess, due to Law's teasing. Once she regained her strength, Alyseia punched Law in his stomach and glared at him.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck, Law?!" Alyseia screams, all of her confused emotions had turned into anger "why did you do that?!"

"Well, I'd very much like to fuck you too..." Law smirked as he stood up from  her punch "I'm not sure if I told you already, but I'm very much interested in you Shiro-ya!"

"Ugh, go away!" Alyseia blushed furiously, at this point, she was a definition of a tsundere. She headed to the colosseum, where she's suppose to meet Sabo and Charlotte"I'm not here to play around or have sex with someone I barely met!"

"So we could have sex if you knew me better!" Law smirked as he slowly watch her fade, he decided to play with fire. Whether if he could make her fall in love with her or not in three months.

Law had entered the most dangerous game, he was playing with fire again. And this time she was the most hardest one to get so far.

"I'll defenitely make you mine, Shiro-ya."

-----------------
HEEYOO!
NEKU HERE!

Aha..ahhahahhaha

Iz not like it's 4 Am or anything  when I posted this.

Gah, I need to sleep.

Anyways,

Don't forget to :

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

ENJOY!

- Neku -