Fourteen

Beware: Long chapter.
Previous chapter

Law and Alyseia parted ways.

Current Chapter

Upon arriving at Alyseia's destination at the colosseum, there were several well-known pirates participating at the event happening and who ever wins get the devil fruit similar to Ace's ability. Sabo was casually leaning down on one the walls, talking with one of Alyseia's crew.

"Sabo... what did I tell you about my crew?" Alyseia's brows furrowed, as she had made an agreement with the revolutionary

"To never involve any of your crew members..." Sabo's face pales up, answering the most obvious answer "A-alyseia, I can explain!"

"There's no need for explanation" She turned to her blind friend, knowing that she managed to convince Sabo to come with them and sighed. Alyseia knew that she was worried about her "Sabo, I need a moment with Charlotte"

He immidiately nodded and left, leaving him alone with his duties. The two girls stood there for a couple of minutes, as the blind girl started.

"You don't have to do this you know..." Charlotte pleaded, she was the only one who knew her connection with the island and its ruler. "When I heard that you arrived to Dressrosa, I got immediately worried that you might do something reckless."

"I never once recklessly do a mission in my whole life..." Alyseia smiled painfully, yet she knee that her friend cannot see it "Yet you you make it sound that I am..."

"You cannot live your life for revenge!" Charlotte spoke, she felt that Alyseia was still lost in darkness and sinking further "what are you going to do after you kill him? You'd just feel empty! There will always be a void in your heart! Please Alyseia, turn back and let's enjoy life freely"

"And throw away everything I worked for?" Alyseia watched her friend pleads to stop her revenge, she turned her back and looked up at the blue skies "I... I can't do that... Saving this island was always been his mission. Now it's my turn to save this Island from that murderer... Please don't stop me now, It's the only thing I could do for Rosi..."

"Alyseia, I care about you. I really do" Charlotte hugged her captain, she already knew that Alyseia was crying. Rosinante was a very sensitive topic for her "if this is the path you want to take then I won't stop you... but please, don't be reckless. You only have one life."

"I know that..." Alyseia turned around and hugged her friend back, as if it was going to be their last "Thank you, Charlotte for caring and understanding me."

After few more seconds, the two have separated. Charlotte went to look for Sabo, while Alyseia went to a gambling pub to hopefully meet the person she was looking for. Once she entered the building, the pub was unusually quiet, whispering to themselves.

Alyseia's gaze landed on Fujitora Issho, the blind who has a fair judgement throughout marine. Alyseia walked towards the man and stopped in front of him, the gambling table was their only border.

"My it seems like this old fart have a guest," Fujitora spoke, he knew it was Alyseia the moment she entered the bar.

"I see that they finally promoted you..." Alyseia ordered a drink, while he kept gambling "Fujitora Admiral..."

"And you threw away your future" Issho placed his bet, the dealer was nervous. A pirate and a marine talking peacefully was never a good omen "but everyone has their own reasons..."