Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone who read this story

2nd Wedding:

I smiled at my reflection, amazed by my appearance. I was in a fitted white dress with a flowing skirt and a veil sat on my hair, which was braided in a circle around my head. My feet were bare. I couldn’t wait to get married. For real I mean.

“You look gorgeous,” My aunt complimented me. I turned around and smiled at her, then at the baby in her arms. My baby, Avery, was only six months old and was wrapped in a little pink blanket, fast asleep in her great aunt’s arms. I wanted to wait until she was born to have the wedding so we had waited and now it was time.

“Thank you,” I said softly.

“Are you nervous?” She asked, offering me Avery.

I took her gratefully, “Not really. He’s already my husband, it’s not like he can just leave me at the altar. Well he could, but then he would have to file a bunch of divorce papers and we would have to go to court for custody of Avery and Sadie. And anyways, I know he loves me.”

“Give me Avery, your uncle will be back any minute,” Bella told me and took my daughter back into her arms.        

Sure enough Brian was there only a couple of minutes after Bella had left. “You ready?” He asked; taking my arm as the music started to play.

I nodded, “Let’s go.” He pushed open the doors and I had to blink from the brightness of the sun reflecting off the sand and water. My eyes soon fell on the handsome man at the end of the aisle. Logan looked ten times more formal than I had ever seen him.

Not nearly soon enough we were at the end of the aisle. Logan grinned at me and I felt a smile slip onto my lips. Logan turned reached out for me and Brian gave me to him. “You look beautiful,” He whispered to me.

“So do you,” I whispered back. He raised an eyebrow and my lips twitched in a small smile.

Just as the preacher told Logan he could kiss the bride, a rain drop fell from the sky onto my cheek. I looked up and saw the sky was filled with dark clouds. I grinned and felt Logan press his lips to my own. Everyone cheered and when we pulled away I saw umbrellas were being held everywhere. The rain was starting to fall harder and I laughed.

“Most people would be upset if it rained on their wedding day,” Logan said suspiciously.

“Not me,” I replied as we joined the crowd, “I think it’s perfect.”

Logan smiled thoughtfully, “Bittersweet perfection.” 

***

There it is, all uploaded. Thank you for reading, I hope you like it! Please, please, please do at least one of the following:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

CHECK OUT ONE OF MY OTHER STORIES