🚪 Chapter Eleven

Eren's POV:

I whispered, "Good night, darling." I think I even saw her smile. However, the smile on her face was replaced with a frown as few droplets escape her eyelids. I looked down as I remembered what my wife said earlier.

"Eren... Is yelling at me. And is calling me a glutton. Eren doesn't love me anymore..."

I will never get tired of loving you. Till death do u...s...par...t.

Having my back leaning against the wall, I didn't realize that my eyes began to feel heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

I opened my eyes only to see a pair of dark brown eyes already staring at me.

"Good morning... ", my wife greeted.

"Morning.", I sleepily replied

"Eren, darling?", I heard her ask as I rubbed my eyes.

"Hm? Is something wrong?", I yawned and tried stretching my arms, but that's when I realized that our hands were still entwined. "Oh."

"Why were you crying?", she asked.

"I should ask you the same question.", I said.

"Did I cry...?", she asked and I nodded.

"Darling, if you would...", she mumbled.

"Would...?", I asked.

"Um I really need to go to the wash room, uhh if you would...", she raised our clasped hands and continued, "...um this." Oh, so she's telling me to let go of her hand?

"Sorry. Go. Ahead.", I released her hand and pointed my finger towards the door.

"Sorry. I'll be back, darling~", she said, giving a peck on my cheek. Damn it, Cactus. You better be right back. I could feel the blood rush through my cheeks. Oh shit.

Cactus Elize's POV:

Cactus Elize's POV:

A loud yawn escaped my lips as I lazily opened an eye. Everything still looked a bit hazy to me.

I think I'm having a minor headache. I held my head as I sat up from bed. My vision began to clear up.

I sighed and slumped back onto bed. I wonder what time it is... No one would mind me sleeping in, perhaps?