🚪 Chapter Twenty-six

Kris Diamond's POV:

"Tea?", asked Reo.

"Taylor and her talent was always undermined in the industry. She had the least awards, but nonetheless wrote beautiful songs--which she clearly isn't credited for. As a solo artist, most of the people don't wanna listen to her just because "eww that girl with many ex boyfriends" and that sucks.", I said what I said. Humph.

"Aquerman!", I heard someone call.

"Ackerman!", did I hear that right? Nope, it can't be.

"Miss Aquerman?", it turns out Reo had to go to the faculty room, leaving me alone in the hallway of the third floor. I knew that it can't possibly be. What was I thinking?

"You are Mrs. Ackerman?!", someone yelled at a distance. Did I just hear that?? My feet dragged me along the commotion before I could even absorb anything.

"You mean, you are married to an Ackerman?", I asked the short black-haired girl with red highlights and she answered a proud "Yes."

I squinted at the sound. I'm starting to think I'm not going to like this girl.

"Which Ackerman?", I asked to be sure because trust me if she answers Le--

"You don't mean Levi Ackerman, do you?", an extra voiced out.

"Who else can it be?", a smug was obviously present when this girl said that and it took me so much self-control to stop myself from ripping her face.

"Whoa. For real..."

"He studied here before..."

"I heard he was teaching...", I didn't notice a small crowd was forming until I heard all the girls gossiping and clashed at one another. I couldn't care less though. If anyone has to be the next in line, that should be me. Not this self-declared Mrs. Ackerman. I wonder how would Shinko feel about this girl.

"Shinko, how do you feel?", it was faint, but I still heard Cactus ask from where they stood--only a meter away from us. Somehow, everyone has calmed down and went back to our own businesses.

"Thank you for your time, Miss Aquerman.", Reo returned soon after. When we went inside the classroom, she told me, "Wow. You look like hell." She said that so casually.

"You think?", I scuffed. Have I ever told anyone about her?

Reo China Aquerman. A hint of Van Gogh's blood is definitely running through her veins. Being the daughter of an infamous painter in Paris gives her so much better skills than most of us in our course. Let me just leave that here.