🚪 Special Chapter Two

Part One:

COLA: (coming out of the changing room) "So?"

GUY EMPLOYEE: (standing beside Jean, staring at Cola with a smile on his face) "That looks good. It hugs you nicely. Maybe a size smaller in the shirt...so it's tighter--"

JEAN: (turns towards him) "Excuse me, but who are you again?"

EMPLOYEE: "I work here. I help--"

JEAN: (short) "We don't need your assistance as of right now."

EMPLOYEE: "Oh. I was just--"

JEAN: "We can handle it fine ourselves, thank you."

EMPLOYEE: "I didn't mean to..." (gulping, looking at Cola) "Offend."

COLA: "I'll ahm go change to the next..." (notices Jean is too focused on the guy) "Okay... I'll be...in here..." (goes back in the room)

EMPLOYEE: "Honestly, I meant nothing--"

JEAN: "Shoo."

EMPLOYEE: "I didn't mean to disrespect. I didn't--I should've guessed, but I didn't think you guys were...you know?"

JEAN: "Well, we are. And you're pissing me off, so if you could stop eyeing her, I'd be more willing to buy clothes for her."

EMPLOYEE: "Of course, I'm sorry. So sorry. I will be...tell me if you need anything else." (walks away awkwardly)

COLA: (oblivious) "What do you think of this one, Jean?" (comes down wearing a red sleeveless, showing most of her shoulders and arms) "Is it too much?"

JEAN: (smirking) "It's good. Looks fancy."

COLA: "You don't think it's too..." (looks at herself, pokes at the visible outline of her collar bone) "Risqué?"

JEAN: "It is, but it suits you. You look like a model. Plus, I think you should do cardigan outfits next time we go shopping."

COLA: (chuckling) "I should get it, then?"

JEAN: "Wait. You should try putting on this one too..." (hands the cardigan he picked to Cola)

COLA: "Yeah?" (does as told, shoulders now unexposed) "Jean?"

JEAN: "Huh?" (flushed) "It looks good."

COLA: "Where did that guy go?"

JEAN: "Which guy?"

COLA: "The employee person...he seemed to know--"

JEAN: "He was a scum. He'd probably tell you you looked good in anything you try."

COLA: (cheeky) "Don't I?"

JEAN: (rolls his eyes) "He wants to sell stuff."

Part Two:

MARCO: (on the phone) "But she's not your girlfriend..."

JEAN: (pacing) "It's a matter of principle, Marco. The bitch thought he could mock me in front of my girlfriend."

MARCO: "But she's not your girlfriend..."

JEAN: "What does it matter what she is? The guy didn't know that! For all he knew, Cola was my girl and he went for it either way because he was Satan and he needed to be punished."