🚪 Chapter Twenty-four

Regen Eel's POV:

Beep beep

I heard the short vibration from my phone fill my bedroom.

"Happy birthday to my favourite grand daughter! May you live life to the fullest and always treat people with kindness. Love you always, Grammy."

I typed a quick reply, but it didn't send. I always forget that I don't have a load. That's right. It's actually...my birthday today. I'm not expecting anyone to celebrate the day I was born, but getting greetings is a different story.

April 01, 2016

I let out a quiet sigh. Wait, how do you even do that?

If only...I'd very much like it better if only...my height would add a number like my age does on this day of the year. Will Shisho donate few centimeters if I asked her?

Speaking of Shisho, I wonder what happened to her and that cry baby Eren? Are they still in their child forms or nah?

Looking back at how I seemed taller than her for the first time, that was a nice feeling.

"EgenNNN! Come downstairs and eat lunch.", I hear mom call through the thin interior walls.

I glanced at my alarm clock on the side table, "It's already 11am?"

"Regen Eel Dandelion! I'm gonna count to three..."

I'm up! Sheesh, I know mom is mad when she calls me by my full name. I hurried downstairs, leaving my bedroom door wide open.

We spent the rest of the day at home. The three of us, mom, bro and I. Dad's away for work, so its usually just us three.

We ordered pizza and grammy brought a cake and sweets for dinner. Not really healthy for our pearls, but today's my birthday. Please let it slide.

It's almost 11pm and everyone's too tired to move after watching four movies straight. I stood up though...had to get blankets for them--us. We'll sleep in the living tonight.

1 more minute and it will be another ordinary day for all of us. 1 more minute left before April 01 ends. 1 more minute to wait for Shisho and the two C's message.

"Happy birthday, Regen.", I whispered to myself before I closed my eyes to sleep.

00:00am