🚪 Chapter Fourteen

Eren's POV:

"Good game, my ass. We could have won if you weren't obnoxious the whole time, horse face!", I groaned. I'm so fucking pissed off, right now. I might flip everyone out.

For good sake, 2-0? I just can't...

"Yey! Congratulations, both of you!", I heard Cactus shout, giving both Shinko and Cola a high five.

What the fuck is my wife doing over there? It's almost like she was happy to see my team lose. Now that I think of it, she was cheering for the other team all through out the game. Have she forgotten that I, her very own husband, was on the other side of the net?

I stomped towards her and forcefully pulled her by the wrist.

"Eren, is there something wrong?", Cactus queried.

"What did you just call me?!", I yelled.

"Oh, um...", she looked left and right, "...Eren?"

So I'm just an 'Eren' for you now, huh? I feel like I just got demoted in our relationship.

"Call me Darling, you glutton.", I sighed.

"Or else?", she tilted her head while smirking.

"I won't let you go.", I answered, erasing the smirk on her face.

"E-eh? Then u-um I u-um no!", the fuck?

She was blushing so hard. She probably thought that answer was sweet. I forget how she's weird like that, sometimes.

"Don't let me go, Darling. Okay?", her genuine smile somehow calmed the boiling blood inside of me.

"You're mine.", I smiled back. I loosened my hold on her wrist and my fingers found their way down her hand to squeeze it.

Jean's POV:
(flashback to what happened before the beach volley)

"Hey, hey... Isn't that Jean?", I heard a feminine voice say.

"He is! Oh my god, he's so hot with his perfectly sculpted washboard abs!", I heard another scream.

I couldn't help but smirk from what I just heard. I turned only to see two girls waving at me. There was a blonde wearing a backless white swimsuit and another one, wearing a bold orange one with an opening from underneath her breast down to her abdomen.

I walked towards the two and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

The two nodded as they both told me to call them 'kittens'. I chuckled at the nickname, "Uhh kittens?"

Why was I at this part of the beach again? Right, I was asked to buy a beach volley ball at the nearest shop.

"Beach.", I whispered to myself for no particular reason.

"Bitch?", the kitten asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I just said. Hey, I remembered that I have an errand to do, so bye!", I waved goodbye before going off.

*short time skip*

"Thank you. Have a nice day, babe!", the cashier gave me my change. And just as I thought, a phone number was written at the bottom of my receipt.

"Call me.", I heard the cashier whisper before moving on to the next customer.

"Jean?", I heard a voice call when I got outside the shop.

I replied a quick "Hey there, kitten." without thinking.

"K-kitten? Ahm, what?", Cola asked, confused. Oh crap!

"Jean! Babe, where did you go?"

"Oh my Jean! You just left us hanging. You're so mean. How could you do that?", the 'kittens' butted in, making everything worse.

"Sorry, I really had to buy this bad boy here.", I motioned the ball I was holding.

"Who is this girl? Don't tell me she's your!" and "Your GIRLFRIEND?!", they both screamed at the same time.

I looked at the quiet Cola standing there and smiled. I shook my head, "No. She is not my girlfriend."

This girl is my fiancee! You two can't even compare with her and her hair. Her red  curls smell heavenly too.

"I thought so."

"I second that."

"Jean, I probably should go.", Cola said before walking away.

"See you girls around. Cola, wait up!"