Don't get too close

Natasha's pov-

"I love you honey,this is for your own good."my mom sighs,pulling me into a hug.

I scoff,rolling my eyes.Sure you love me,sending me off to Stratford to live with Ryan,yeah,that's love for you.

"I'll miss you."she smiles a little.

"I'm sure you will."I spat,pulling my jet black hair to one side of my shoulder.

"I will."she nods.

"Whatever."I sigh,"I'm gonna miss the plane.See you."

I grab the handle of my dark red suitcase and start walking,my black vans hitting the marble floor hard as I ignore my moms calls for me to come back.

I keep walking until,after what seemed like forever,I find the right gate.

The plane is boarding in 10 minutes,so I make my way over to a sitting area near my gate and settle in one of the ripped blue leather chairs.I sigh,trying to think of the good side of things.

I mean,I was pretty close with Ryan.I texted,called and skyped him quite a lot.The last time I saw him was when we were like,15.

It was fun actually.Me and mom flew out to Stratford and we stayed at Ryan's.I remember Ryan invited some if his friends over,and there was this one kid that was hitting on me.I don't know,I think his name was,Jason,Justin? Justin,that's it.

I roll my eyes at the thought,god I hope Ryan isn't still friends with that one.

I wouldn't even been wishing for any of this if my mom didn't make me move.I mean sure I got expelled but,that doesn't mean she should make me move!

So what,I got into a couple of fights?skipped a few classes?did a few things?seriously.

A vibration goes off in the pocket of my light blue ripped skinny jeans,indicating a text.I pull out the phone and unlock it,fumbling for the message app.I click it open and read the text.

From:Ryan

Hey cuz,excited to see you! We'll be waiting for you at the airport,call when you land ;)

I smile,at least I'm moving with Ryan,not some crazy cousin I barely know.

Finally a muffled voice rings through the speakers,announcing that my flight was boarding.

Here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------

"We missed you honey"Aunty Nicole,Ryan's mom,said as we settled into her car.

Me and Ryan were sitting in the back and Aunt Nicole and Uncle Frank were sitting in the front.

"I missed you guys too!"I say,pulling off a fake happy accent and smile.

Honestly,I just wanted to go back to the house and sleep,it was only 6:30pm but I was really tired.

"So,what did you do?"Ryan asks quietly,a small smirk upon his lips.

"What?"I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know,"he rolled his eyes as if it was obvious,"to get expelled?"his eyebrows raise.

"Punch on."I shrug,speaking quietly so only Ryan could hear.

"You've always been quite the badass,huh?"he chuckles.

"I guess."I laugh a little."how far is your house?"I yawn.

"About 1 minute away,you tired?"

I nod in reply,not being bothered enough to speak.