I'll make you a deal.

~Natasha~

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door.I frantically looked at Justin,who just motioned for me to keep quiet.I'm frozen..What do they expect me to do? Keep quiet? I cling onto Justin and try to control my sobs in his shirt.The banging continues.

"Look,we know you're in there so you may as well just open the door before things start to get nasty."A voice boomed from the other side of the door.

Brian gave Justin a look and Justin just shook his head.

"Hide her,Ryan can answer the door because they have never seen him-"

All of the sudden the door was kicked open and in came Delitio with big guys surrounding him with guns pointed at us.

"We meet again."Delitio says,smiling evilly.

~Justin~

I quickly grab my gun from the table behind me,as does everyone else,even Chaz and Ryan grabs one,then I stand protectively in front of Natasha who's frozen with fear.

Our guns were bigger,but his guys were bigger.

"Relax,relax,we aren't here for trouble."Delitio says,motioning for his guys to out the guns down.

Brian puts his gun down and we all follow his actions,all though I'm still alert and ready to shoot if I must.

Delitio's gaze moves towards Natasha who is standing half beside me.

"Why hello,Natasha."He smirks,slowly walking towards us.

I step towards him,so close I feel his disgusting breath on my face,"Touch her and I will not hesitate you make your pathetic excuse for a life not worth fucking living."I spat.

He chuckles,"Oh Justin."He tsk's,"just like Austin."

I hear Natasha let out a quiet sob,contributing to my decision to back away from Delitio and hold Natasha's hand,but still keeping her behind my back.

"What do you want?"Luke rolls his eyes.

"Yeah,get on with it."Chase snaps.

"Boys!"Brian hisses at them like they're Childeren.

"We want to make a deal with you."Deltio paces in front of us.

"What is it?"Brian snaps.

You let us lead Stratford."Delitio says,looking at Natasha again,"And if you don't let us,we'll get the girl."

"There's no fucking way-"Brian begins but I cut him off.

"Brian,maybe it's best.I can't have Natasha getting hurt,not again."I hiss.

He looks at me like I'm crazy,"You're kidding me,right? We promised to never let relationships get in our way,you already messed that up with Jenna."

"DONT-"I breathe heavily"-say her name."

"Look I don't have all day."Delitio snaps.

"No."Brian shakes his head.

"Then you better watch your back."he says simply before walking out,the guys following behind him.

Natasha falls to the floor crying.Ryan rushes over to her but I get there first,scooping her up in my arms and holding her tightly,rocking her slightly.

"Shh baby it's ok they're gone I'm here."Her sobbing begins to slow down but she keeps her eyes shut tightly and her head buried in my chest.

"Justin can I talk to you,privately?"Brian snaps.

"Can't you see I'm busy?"I snap with just as much attitude back.

He growls,"I'm not in a fucking good mood Justin and I sweat to god I'll shoot you right here and now."

Ok,everybody knows when he is angry he says shit like that and he isn't lying.

I sigh and hand Natasha over to Ryan before storming up to him,"What the fuck do you want? I need to be there for Natasha."

"Justin,you and Natasha aren't seeing each other anymore if you don't want to be shot."

Ok so short chapter again and I know are shut lately I'm sorry I'm just going through a rough time at the moment :( but I legit just came up with the best fucking plot twist ever and it's gonna be so fucking full on you wouldn't believe it I'm so excited.

Ok ily bye<3