Carnival

*Natashas pov*

Three weeks,three weeks since he died.And I'm still here like a fucking baby crying every night by myself.Last week I told justin to go home.

I was currently lying in bed,watching 'The Notebook',when I got a text.

I reach for my I phone and unlock it-

From - justin

hey,hru?Everyone's going to this carnival in town,wanna come?

I think for a momemt,I mean I really should get out of the house.

I sigh and reply-

From- Nat

sure

He replied what time to be ready for.I sigh and drag myself out of the oh - so - comfortable position on my bed and walk towards the shower.

After my shower i get dressed in dark Grey skinny jeans,a white knitted sweater and white supras.

I heard a knock on my door as I sat on my bed.

"come in."I said quietly but loud enough for the person to hear.

The door slowly creeks open.Ryan's head pops in,"hey."

"what's up?"

"Justins out front."

we both make our way out the front and Justin is sitting on the hood of his car next to chaz.

His eyes light up when he sees me and he jumps off of the hood.As I get closer he holds his arms out for a hug.

I roll my eyes playfully and hug him.

"how are you?"He whispers through my hair,not letting go yet.

"Better."I lie.

"Stop hogging her J,I wanna hug."I hear chaz joke.

I pull away,putting on a fake smile,and wrapping my arms around chaz.

"I'm sorry about Austin."he smiles sadly as I pull away.

"can we not talk about that?"

"sorry yeah of course."he nods.

I nod and we all get into the car.Justin driving,chaz in the passenger seat up the front and me and Ryan in the back.

The car ride was silent and by silent I mean everyone talking but me.

I wasn't really listening,I was just looking out the Window.

Soon the car stopped and Justin announced we were here.

I unwillingly heave the car door open and step out into the chilly afternoon air.

We walk towards the gate and Justin finds his way to my right side,Ryan on my left and chaz on Ryans end.

"what first?"Justin asks.

I shrug.

"How about the tower of terror."Chaz says,pointing to a big drop tower with a roller coaster thing on the other side of the drop.

(a/n if you Google image search 'tower of terror,Dream world Australia you'll Se a pic of it)

"Fuck no."I shake my head.

"Please."Justin begs.

"No."I refuse,crossing my arms.

He shrugs and walks closer to me.

"Um..."

Be bends down and,to my surprise,throws me over his shoulder.

"You're going on that ride whether you like it or not."

(A/n fml it deleted the whole fuckinn chapter except this bit )

***

After about 6 or 7 rides we sat down and ordered three large fries to share between us with a drink each.

I through a chip at Chaz,"Shut up."

"It's true,you've got anger issues."

"Kayleigh is just to annoying,it's impossible for me NOT to punch her."I shrug.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"So what should we do next?"Justin asks.

We all shrug,"Let's go into the arcade area."Ryan suggests.

We all agree and walk towards the arcade area.

"OMG guys there's a bouncy house!"I squeal in excitement.

"Let's go."Chaz laughs.

We walk over,take our shoes off,and crawl in.

No one was in apart from us,which was good.

"Guys watch me do a flip."Justin smirks.

We move out of the way and he jumps as high as he can go before doing a forward flip and landing on his feet.

I start clapping jokingly.

"Well done,pravo."I laugh.

"Id like to see you try."He challenges.

"i will."i say sassily.

I walk to the otherside of the jumping castle.WIth a running start,i jump into the air and fip over.

as i come to a landing I hit something hard,causing me and it to fall to the ground.

I har laughter from under me.I look up to see I'm laying on top of Justin.

He looks me in the eyes,laughing.

Damn them eyes.

What?No,natasha.

we both stop laughing,all the noise from the guys seems to be gone.He starts leaning in hesitantly.

my brain is teling myself to move away but for some unknownreason,im frozen,stuck in a trance.

His face is only inches from mine now,his warm breath dancing over my face.

Then it happens.

His lips touch mine.

CLIFFHANGER!'

SORRY ITS SHORT LMAO BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I HOPE,SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK?iF YOU HAVNT READ IT ITS THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE..

ILY ALL AND TY FOR THE READS AND VOTES

insta-

bizzle.bitchx

bibblebitch

kik

.twerkitgrande

twitter

cimfam_forever0

~Mia xoxo :* <33