Guess who's back?

*Justins pov*

Oh shit,fuck no shit.

I sprint towards them as he whispers something in her ear,causing her to freeze,eyes wide.

"Get your hands off of her,Delitio!"I yell as I reach them,Ryan and Chaz running behind me.

He smiles and then laughs,"I'll be back,and this time,I'm out for death."He says evilly before walking away,smirking.

It took all the strength in me not to run up to him and punch him to death,but instead,I run over to Nat to see if she's ok.She falls to the floor in a fit if sobs,shaking and staring at the sky.

I slowly walk over to her but a hand grabs my arm.

I snatch it back and turn around to see Chaz,shaking his head,"Let Ryan handle it dude."He says.

But she's my girl-wait what? Ugh god,I really like her don't I.

"Fine."I snap,running a hand through my hair,"I'm going to call Brian".

Out of the corner of my eye,I see Ryan wrapping his arms around Natasha as she sobs quietly,fear filled in her eyes and sobs.

Brian answers within two rings.

"He's back."

*Natasha's pov *

"R-Ryan,"I sob into his shirt,"H-he's here."

"Shh it's ok nat it's ok."He says soothingly,rubbing my back.

"I'm s-scared."I say.

He nods,"I know,but you have to trust us,you're safe with us."

I nod.

***

We sit in my room.A quiet chatter between the boys while I stare out the window.

The kiss.

The kiss was all I could think about.To be perfectly honest,yes I liked it.And yes,there were sparks.

But was I ready for a relationship?I don't know.

"Nat!"Chaz yells.

I snap my head around,"yeah..?"

"I called you like five times."he chuckles.

I just shrug.

"Justin and Chaz are staying here tonight..is that cool?"Ryan says.

I shrug.I mean Chaz,sure.Justin?no.

I don't know,I guess I just don't want it to be awkward.But I know that I trust him more then Chaz and maybe even more then Ryan,since he stayed with me for two weeks helping me cope.

It's been two months,I guess I'm coping with it more.Maybe a relationship is just what I need?This is too confusing,it's giving me a headache.

"Where's your parents dude?"Justin asks Ryan.

"Away in a business trip for two weeks...again."he rolls his eyes.

"Oh."He nods.

"Ryan can I talk to you out there for a minute?"I ask quietly,almost a whisper.

"Yeah sure.."He says a little confused.

We both walk out of the bedroom and a little away from the door so they don't hear us.

"Sup?"

"I'm really freaking out."I whisper.

"Don't worry,we are all here."He shrugs.