Would you like to be my girlfriend?

~Natasha's pov~

"How was school today Natasha?"Nicole asks as I walk in the door.

"Fine."I lie.

"Just fine?"she frowns.

"Yeah..I mean school's school,look I got heaps of homework."I sigh vaguely,"I'll be upstairs."

Before she could answer,I just walk away.I was honestly not in the mood for any of that shit.As I walk up the stairs towards my room,I bump into Ryan.

"Sorry."I mutter,keeping my head down.

Earning silence in return,I decide to actually look up.I see him with his arms crossed and a frown of an un-impressed expression across his lips.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have done what you did today at the cafeteria."he sighs.

"I will do what I want."I spat before pushing past him.

Ok,maybe that was a little to harsh,but still.

I swing the door open and slam it shut,walking over to my bed and collapsing on top if it.Maybe i shouldn't have hurt Kayleigh but she was just pissing me off,I couldn't help it.

~Austin's pov~

I step inside Justin's car and slam the door shut angrily.

"Look,you need to stay away from Natasha."Justin says as he starts the car.

"Why?"i growl,already getting angry.

"You know the deal."he frowns.

"What about Jenna?huh?"I challenge him.

His grip tightened on the wheel,making his knuckles white,"don't mention her name."He growls,his eyes turning dark with anger.

"Who?Jenna?"I smirk victoriously.

"She was different!"he yells,slamming his fist on the top of the wheel.

"No she wasn't,"I argue,"you really liked her,and the boys accepted her.I really like nat,and the boys will accept her."

He scowls and pulls into the parking lot of the warehouse.We both get out and walk into the warehouse,seeing Brian standing in the middle while looking down on his phone.

We start walking towards him,causing him to look up from the sounds of our shoes.

"Boys,"he smirks,"you're here."

"No shit,what do you want?"Justin sighs.

"Shut it bieber,"Brian snaps,"I need you to get something for me."

"What?"I ask,speaking up.

"Drugs,"Brian turns his phone off and slides it into his pockets,"Manny Oponie,I asked for them yesterday and he didn't show up,so head on over."

"The adress?"

"He is at the snipers warehouse."

"Fuck no."I shake my head.

That's where jones is,I've got problems with him.

"Austin you've gotta do it,or you'll face the consequences."Brian worns.

"Fine."I snap.

***

"Where is it?!"Justin asks again,louder this time.

"I told you,I don't have it."Manny yells,I could sense the fear in his voice.

Then Justin pulls a gun out of the waistband of his pants,putting it on show.