Sneaking out

Quick a/n I legit name my chapters 'chappie' before I start writing bc I don't know what to call them,I just wait till the end of the chapter and pick something that suits lmao...remember when everyone said rofl? OMG..ok bye..

~Natasha's pov~

"Wow."Ryan sighs.

After I got home I came up to my room and Ryan's been asking me all these questions about how Austin asked me out,did we kiss yet,blah blah blah.Honestly he sounds like a girl.

"I have a question,"I begin,"Who's Brian?"

"It's just Austin and Justin's boss for their job.."Ryan answers nervously,avoiding my gaze.

Maybe I'll get more out of him later...

"so Justin and Kayleigh,are they like a couple?"I ask,fiddling with the hem of their shirt.

From the looks of it the first day of school,Justin hated Kayliegh,but then I saw them making out and stuff,maybe he is just a manwhore..

"They aren't really a couple,they are more of a friends with benefits thing,but they are barely friends anyway."

"Oh.."I nod,"anyway,aren't you inviting Chaz over tonight?"

"Yeah,Bella is coming too, maybe we can all do something."He suggests.

"Yeah that'd be cool,Bella seems like the only nice girl in the group."I chuckle,shaking my head.

"That's true,"Ryan nods,"They'll be 'round in 20,I'm gonna go get ready."Ryan chuckles,slipping off the bed.

"Cool,see ya soon I guess."I reply.

"Yep."He nods before closing the door.

I like Bella,she is actually nice.Although she seems a bit goody too shoes and I'm not like that,but whatever.I still have so many questions running through my mind right now,but I'll just push it out of the way to have a good night.

A few minutes later Ryan knocks on my door,a mischievous grin in his face as he spoke,"You down for sneaking out?"

"Where too?"

"new club downtown."He shrugs.

"Who's going?"

"Me,Chaz,Bella,Kayliegh,Mandy,Ella,nick,jai,Justin and Austin."

My face lights up at the mention of Austin's name,"Austin?"

"Yeah"he laughs.

"What time?"

"They'll be here in 15."

"what the fuck? Thanks for the notice."I say sarcastically but jokingly,running towards my closet.

"I'll knock when they're here."

I quickly look through my closet,managing to find an outfit.Im not much of a dress person,so I get in a pair of tight leather pants,a white crop top that had 'BLACKOUT' across the top in black block letters that stopped just above my belly-button,and a pair of Black heels.

I straighten my black hair and apply light foundation,mascara,eyeliner and lipgloss,I grab a black purse with a long gold chain and sling it over my shoulder,putting my ohone,money and cigarets in.

As if on cue,Ryan knocks at the door before I hear feet walking away.I check one last time in the mirror,fixing some minor malfunctions with my hair,before walking downstairs.

"Holy shit,"Jai laughs,"you look hot."

"Shut up."I roll my eyes.

"Hot damn."Nick murmurs,eyeing me up and down.