2 months later

2 months later

*justins pov*

I growl,slamming my fists on the metal table with all the files on it.

"He has to be up to something.."I growl.

"Maybe he just let it go.."Luke suggested.

"Luke,we all know that's not the truth.He is planning something and something big..Especially after a couple months of nothing.."Brian shakes his head,his voice echoing through the empty warehouse.

"But what is he up to?"Austin spoke,his eyebrows furrowed.

Chase sighs,"this guy is fucking with us.."

"I can't have what happened to Natasha happen again,"Austin shakes his head,"we need to confront him.."

"No way,"I shake my head,"Confronting him is pretty much telling him that we are weak,we are vulnerable.Its telling him we have no fucking idea what he is doing and we are helpless,it's like surrendering."I scowl.

"None of the other gangs have seen him and we haven't heard from him,maybe Austin's right.."Brian sighs,placing a hand on his hip and running the other through his hair.

"Delitio is powerful,let's just face that.We could be dead before we even step foot in his territory..."I say.

"Justin,it's the only way.."Luke sighed.

***

~Natasha's pov~

I lay on my bed,thinking.

Delitio hasn't shown his face anywhere for two months,and I'd be lying if I say that doesn't scare me..Austin has been perfectly honest with me,and he says that he thinks he is planning something big,but the thing that worries me is they don't know what,in fact,they've got no idea.

Austin was in one of his meetings now.I usually go to them but I decided against it this time,things seemed pretty tense.

As for the whole Justin kissing me thing,no one else knows,and I plan of keeping it that way.Me and him aren't speaking,but I know that he looks at me a lot-stares at me a lot.

I kept getting this feeling that someone was watching me though,I told Austin but he assures me that he is going to keep me safe.

Me and Austin were at a point in our relationship where we were leaning towards being able to say,'I love you'.It almost slipped out of both of our mouthes at some point.

I heard a tapping at my window..

Austin?

I slowly walk over to my window and see a note taped on it from the outside..

Furrowing my eyebrows,I open the window,un-tape the note and bring it inside.

I walk towards my bed and slump onto it,opening the letter.

My jaw opens in horror.I drop the letter and let out a horrified whimper.

***

~Austin's pov~

I unlock my car and get inside frustratedly.

Whatever Delitio was up too,it was annoying the fuck out of me.

I love Natasha,yes I said it.

I.Love.Nat

And Delitio playing some sort of fucked up mind game with us wasn't funny,especially after what he did to Nat.

I know it was two months ago but I still get that gut feeling something's going to happen to her,and I can't do shit about it apart from keeping her close..