Scared

~Justin's pov~

The plan was to get our special listening machine (a/n fuck I don't know the name of it like where you press it to the door and you can hear the voices idk)

And listen to their convo,try and get some info.When they leave,we will pick the lock on their door and set up some secret cameras in there and try to see what they are up to.

Right now Natasha was in the corner of the bed sleeping peacefully,it was twelve am after all.The rest of us were awake though,preparing for the plan in a few hours,probably at 9am.

As much as I wanted to concentrate on what Brian was saying,I couldn't get Natasha out of my head.I'm a little sad she's not ready for a realationship yet but I understand that and I'm ok with waiting for her,but I just hope I dont have to wait too long..

"We'll come back to the hotel room at 8:30am to get everything organised,ok?"Brian nods,packing up the stuff.

We all mumble a tired response.Within ten minutes the guys left and Chaz,Ryan and I put our pjs on and got into bed.

*natashas pov*

I felt the bed next to me move,indicating someone had lay down next to me.I turn my head to see Justin,he faces me and smiles.

"Hey."He whispers,smiling.

"Hi."I whisper back,letting out a yawn."What's the time?"

"A little after twelve."He sighs.

I nod and mumble an "oh" before snuggling into his chest.He wraps his arms around me and places a kiss on top of my head.

"How are you feeling?"He says,stroking my hair.

I sigh,"Not really any better."

"Why?"

"Because,"I sigh,pulling back and moving my face closer to his,"I'm just scared of him."

"Yeah,I know."He whispers.

"I just want to go home."I frown.

"You can't,I have to stay here and see what Delitio is up too,and Ryan and Chaz can't protect you."He frowns.

I just nod,"ok."

He looks into my eyes,"Your eyes are beautiful."He says,almost not audible.

I look down and blush,thank god it's dark.

He pushes my chin up of his face and slowly leans in.I find myself leaning in too and soon enough,our lips connected.Sparks were flying everywhere,I could never get used to this feeling.He places a hand on my lower back and pulls me closer to him,breaking the kiss.

"I won't let anyone hurt you."

I nod as I felt my eyelids getting heavy again.

"Goodnight Justin."

"Goodnight beautiful."

***

I woke up to somebody shaking me lightly.I peel my eyes open and wait for them to focus.

"Goodmorning gorgeous."Justin smiles,kissing my cheek.

I groan in respone.

Yes,I'm not a morning person.

He chuckles,"Morning Justin."I yawn and stretch.

"It's 8am,me and the boys are going to listen into their room soon."

I nod and close my eyes again,"ok" I mumble.

"Do you want anything to eat?"He whispers.

I hear muffled voices in the background saying things such as ,"This food is so good."

I shake my head no and open my eyes again.

Justin frowns,"Natasha you haven't eaten a lot lately,please,for me."he pouts.

I sigh but get up,immediately blushing once I realise I'm only in booty shorts and a tank top.Justin winks jokingly at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Shut up."I hiss.

He just laughs in response.I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom,ignoring the stares from the boys,even Chaz,while Ryan gave them a death glare.Once I'm in the bathroom I turn on the shower,while waiting for it to adjust I strip off my clothes.I step into the shower and attempt to wash all my thoughts away.

What if the plan didn't work? What if they got caught? What if I got caught?

I sigh and shake my head.Stepping out of the shower and drying myself before putting on black leggings and one of Justin's grey jumpers.What?They are cosy.

After drying my hair a little I put it up in a messy bun.I didn't worry about makeup.I stepped out of the bathroom and Justin came running over to me with a worried look on his face and the others gathered by the door worriedly.

"Wha-"He slapped a hand over my mouth.

Confused,I looked at Ryan but he was looking through the peephole at the door.I looked back at Justin and he put a finger on his lips,signalling to be quiet.

I nod,still confused.

"Are you sure this is their room?"An awfully familiar voice sounds from the other side of the door.

"Yes boss."

I freeze.

Delitio.

Ok so this is like the shortest chappie ever but I really wanted to end it like that bc I'm mean and I like giving you cliffhangers aha ..So yeah sorry bout that (:

And holy fuck 1k reads on this story and 6k+ reads on my other story what the actual fuck thank youuuuu xx

Instas-

Bibblebitch

Bizzle.bitchx

Twitter-

Cimfam_forever0

Kik-

.twerkitgrande