The fight

*Monday*

~Natasha's pov*

I take a deep breath of the chilly air,calming my nerves before pushing open the doors and entering the hell-hole we call school.

Honestly,everyone's gotten over giving me those "holy shit she's badass" looks,which I'm kinda glad about.

I was dreading coming to school,let's pray to The Lord Justin's not at his locker..

I turn a corner and scan my eyes towards my locker,feeling my heart stop.

There he was,right next to my locker,leaning on his.

I sigh and walk over there,my eyes on the floor the whole time I walk over there.Once I reach my locker,I fumble with the lock nervously.

"Hello Natasha."He states.

I merely give him a look and ignore him..He shouldn't have called me a bitch,and that's that.He can go make-out with Kayleigh or something.

I hear a scowl behind me.not thinking much of it until I heard footsteps in my direction.I turn my head to see Austin walking towards us,giving Justin a dirty look.A small smile forms on my lips.

"Hey babe."I smile,turning around fully.

His attention is now on me,walking towards me smiling.

"Hello princess."He smiles,pulling me into a hug.

I giggle,and hug him back,pecking his cheek as we pull back.I turn around and get the books that I needed out.

"Did your jaw bruise?"Austin snaps towards Justin.

"Fuck no,you hit like a girl."Justin chuckles bitterly.

My eyes widen as I shut my locker,looking between the two.

"That's not what you said when you had tears in your eyes."austin snarls,wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me away before Justin could say anything.

"You hit him?!"

"Yeah,"he shrugs,"no big deal."

"It kinda is."I roll my eyes,"you don't just go around punching people.

"I'm sorry,ok?"He sighs,stopping and turning us towards eachother,cupping my face in his hands.

"It's ok."I nod.

He smiles,pecking my lips before we start walking again.

***

I plop myself on top of Austin's lap in the cafeteria,kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Hey baby."he smiles,wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey."I smiled,turning so I faced everyone else on the table.

"Hi nat."Bella smiled from next to Chaz.

"Hey."I smiled at her,

My eyes flicker over the cafeteria,not looking at anyone in particular,until my gaze lands on Justin walking towards the group,Kayleigh yelling at him for something.

"I can't believe you were with Casey!"she shrieks angrily

"Get over it Kayleigh."He snaps,rolling his eyes.

He walks near me and ,Unfortunatly,takes a seat next to me and Austin.

I feel Austin tense up,but I kiss his cheek,making him relax instantly.

"You can't see her anymore."She spat.

"Fuck off Kayleigh no one likes you."He rolls his eyes bitterly.