Who's brian?

*Natasha's pov*

"Ok so where are we going?"I sigh as we walk down the halls.

"Somewhere."he smirks,shrugging.

"If you don't tell me I'll-"

"Relax,just over here."he rolls his eyes leading me to a door.

"Why the fuck are we going into the janitors closet.."I furrow my eyebrows,stepping back.

"Trust me..."he rolls his eyes again.

"Justin,you're taking me into a janitors closet.."I say sarcastically,"and you want me to trust you?"

"No it's just-"he sighs frustratedly,"just come on."he whines opening the door and walking inside.

Crossing my arms over my chest,I let the curiously get the best of me and hesitantly walk inside.It's small with lots of supplies on shelves and scattered over the floor.

He then walks behind one of the shelves and motions for me to follow him.Once I reach him I see there is another door in front of him.He fumbles with the doorknob and opens it,a blast of cool air hitting me.

"The fuck?"I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Follow me."he nods walking in to the almost pitch black,room,or whatever was behind there.

"Wait Justin."I call for him at the door.

"What?"he calls back,sounding a little distant.

"I can't see anything in there."I sigh.

"Right,you get used to it after a while."he says,voice getting closer and creaks indicating footsteps.

Then he appears in front of my face,smiling.

"I'm not so sure about this."

"Trust me."

"I have my phone on me."I remind him as if telling him 'if you kidnap me I will call the cops'

He just rolls his eyes and grabs my hand,leading me towards a flight of stairs.

We slowly creep up them until we come to another door.He opens the door and I see the sky.Furrowing my eyebrows,I step out and realise we are on the roof.

"Why are we on the roof?"I laugh as he stumbled through the door.

"I don't know,"he shrugs,"I just found this place one day,I come up here to relax."he shrugs.

"Oh.."I say,cautiously following him to the edge.

He sat down,crossing his legs and leaning back on his arms.

"It's nice up here,huh?"he asks,flickering his gaze over to me.

"Yeah it's pretty nice."I nod,letting an awkward silence thicken in the air.

I think about 5 minutes past before Justin's phone rang to life,filling the silence with it's ringtone.

"Hang on.."he frowns,pressing answer.

He presses the phone to his ear and snaps,"what?"

I hear a muffled voice on the other end,predicting it to be a man in his late thirties.

"I'm at school Brian."he hissed,running a hand through his hair in what I assume was frustration."fine,I'll be there as soon as I can."he growls before hanging up.

"Who's brian?"I furrow my eyebrows,following his actions in standing up.

"Why should I tell you?"he spat angrily.