The announcement

*Natasha's pov*

Girlfriend?Did Austin seriously just ask me to be his girlfriend?Of course I liked him,I mean wow I liked him ALOT,And the way he makes my feel is amazing.I would love to be his girlfriend but,what will Justin say,or Ryan?Stuff them.

But this is what I want,not them.And I want to be his girlfriend,right?Right.

He bites his lip nervously,searching my eyes for emotion.

"Y-yes,yes I'd love you be your girlfriend."I manage to stutter out,smiling widely.

"really?"His face lights up.

"Really."I nod giggling.

"Thank god,"he sighs in relief,"I thought you were gonna say no."He chuckles.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck,resting my forehead on his,"So,we are like,a couple now huh?"I chuckle.

"Yeah."he nods smiling,flickering his gaze to my lips and then back to my eyes.

I smile widely before pressing my lips against his,closing my eyes as I feel small butterflies erupt in my stomach again.He smiles into the kiss and places his hands on my waist,slowly kissing me back.Our lips move in sync as each kiss is slow,like each one meant something special.

We both pull away to catch our breath,smiling widely at each her.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?My parents are gone and all so,"he shrugs,"if you want."

"Yeah I'd love that."I laugh at his nervousness,it's cute.

***

"Goodmorning."Austin smiles as I walk downstairs sleepily,rubbing my eyes.

"Morning."I yawn,sitting on a stool near the kitchen.

"We've got school today."He sighs unhappily,flipping some bacon and eggs in a pan.

"Fuck."I sigh.

"It's Friday though,so it's almost the weekend."He shrugs,putting the food in two plates,handing one to me.

"Thanks."I smile as he sits next to me.

After we finish our breakfasts we have a shower,seperatley,and get dressed to go to school.We sat in the car and he started driving us through the misty cold-air.

"So,are we gonna like,tell people?"I ask,trying to hide a small smile.

"Yeah..Only if to want to though."He smiles,looking at me for a second before turning his attention back onto the road.

"The only one I'm worried about,"I begin,looking out the window,"Is Justin."once I say his name,a shiver runs down my spine,but I awkwardly cover it with a cough.

"Eh,he'll get over it."Austin shrugs.

"I guess."I nod.

Before I know it we were sitting in the school parking lot.

"You ready?"He raises an eyebrow.

"As ready as I'll every be."I chuckle before opening the door and slamming it shut.

The cold air sends shivers through me as it seeps through my clothes,god I should have brought something a little warmer.Dark storm clouds cover us ahead,making the air dark.

Austin walks over to me and puts an arm around me shoulder pulling me in close.I smile at the feeling of his body against mine,radiating warmth.

As we walk into the school building,people look at us suprised.I mean I know I've only been here for a week but hey,you only live once right?We walk over to Austin's locker first.