The kiss

~Natasha's pov~

9:00pm

If there is one thing I hate about school,it's math.And I'm sitting in math right now.I swear god hates me.I still couldn't get yesterday's events off of my mind.They just keeps replaying like a DVD.Austin punching Justin,Justin pushing me,Austin almost kissing me and Justin interrupting our almost kiss.

I was overly pissed at Justin.For everything.I should have known not to get anywhere near him though,so it was partially my fault.And I still don't know who this Brian is,but that's the last of my worries.The next class I have is history,meaning a class with Justin AND Austin,just my fucking luck.

"Miss Coleman,"the teacher calls,snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?"I reply un-interested.

"Please listen."she says sternly,glaring at me.

"Please shut up."I roll my eyes,earning a few gasps but most people should be used to my attitude by now,considering I'm a pretty bad girl.

"Miss Coleman!"she exclaims angrily.

"Miss Wilson!"I mock in the same tone.

"One more warning,then you're out!"she yells.

I should probably stop,considering that I'll get sent to the principals office,and I really didn't want that to happen.

I decided to shut my mouth.As much as I was trying to listen,I just couldn't.

Did I like Austin?I mean,I'm not going to lie,I did want to kiss him..I guess I do like him.

Should I talk to him about it?Maybe?I don't know,what would I even say?

Hey Austin,about that almost kiss,I really wanted to kiss you but unfortunately the motherfucker Justin had to interrupt us.

Uh no.

The bell rings,snapping me out of my thoughts.I gather my stuff and walk out,not too eager to go to the next class but I know that I can't skip because they will call Nicole.

I slowly walk down the halls,trying not to think of what will happen when I see Justin.

I walk towards the class and see Justin and Austin talking out the front if the classroom door.

"Brian is going to kill you.."Justin mutters angrily.

"I don't care!"Austin yells.

"You fucking should-"

I drop my book,slamming it to the floor causing a loud 'slam'

Shit.

Justin and Austin snap their heads towards me,both with a frustrated expression on their face.Austin's face softens and he walks towards me.

"Nat."he smiles,pulling me into a hug.

I was caught of guard ,but I wrapped my arms around him aswel,inhaling his scent.We both pull away and he smiles.

"We need to talk."he says quietly.

"Yeah.."I nod.

"Come on.."he smiles,grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall.

We past Justin who has an angry look on his face,but I just ignore him and let Austin lead me.

We walk in to a free classroom.It has a stage and a few chairs surrounding it.Drama classroom.

I walk over to the stage and push myself up onto it and Austin walks over to me,standing in between my legs.

Déjà Vu much?