Death. Part 1

A/n.Im just warning you that you guys should mentally prepare yourself for this chappie k..Someone dies in this chapter..

-Austin's pov-

"Let her go."I growl from the corner.

"I'd much rather keep her here though,"Delitio smiles,"she's a pretty one."

He steps closer,running the blade of a knife softly down her cheek,down her shoulder.Once he gets to her arm he applies pressure.Blood starts dripping down her arm as she screams in pain.

"Stop!"She screams as tears fall from her eyes.

I'm helpless.

I'm standing here watching my girlfriend be tortured,and I can't help.

"I'm going to kill you."I spat.

I try and wiggle out of the guys grip but I can't.

"Take him with the others."

The guy begins to drag me away.I try my hardest to resist but I can't,he's too strong.

Natasha starts sobbing again,"I'm coming for you Natasha!"I yell to her before the door slams shut.

The guy drags me down a dimly lit hall,me scolding the whole way.

I honestly have no fucking idea what I'm going to do,no fucking idea.

We turn around the corner and he opens a metal door.

All the guys were sitting down on the cement floor,bashed and bruised.

The guy throws me in and slams the door,a little click as it shuts signifying it's locked.

I notice a TV on one of the walls,I wonder what that's for.

"Guys I don't know what to do."

Justin stands up and walks over to me,smirking,"we have a plan."

*Natasha's pov*

I sit in the chair,my eyes lingering over the door for a minute at the sight of Austin being dragged away from me,potentially ending my life.

"Why?"I sob,"What did I do to you?"

"Shut the fuck up."He spats,slapping me yet again across the cheek.

I feel the tears flowing down my face,to be honest im surprised I've got more tears to cry.

"I-I want to see A-Austin."I cry,more to myself then anyone.

"Well you fucking can't so would you shut the fuck up already."He says,irritated.

"But I just want to-"

"Oh look,"he smiles,"the TV is on."

I furrow my eyebrows but turn my gaze towards where he is looking.

A TV is set up on the wall and the picture on the screen is Austin and the guys sitting in a small room.

Delitio waves at the TV as the guys start to notice.

"AUSTIN!"I cry out.

"He can't here you."Delitio laughs wickedly.

I sigh in frustration,trying to remove my hands from this rope.

Delitio slowly walks over to me,"are those hurting you?"

"Y-yes."I cry.

He frowns and,to my surprise,let's me loose.

As he takes off the ropes around me hands and knees,I rub my wrists and ankles trying to cause some sort of relief and succeeding a little.

I stand up and look around..No windows,only one door.