2 months later

Quick authors note before we start,so yes,it's been two months in the story,I'll give you a little info before we start,ok.So,Justin,Chaz,Ryan and Natasha were back to school since the break ended last week,Ryan's parents didn't know anything,Justin and Natasha's relationship has not changed,making Justin a little sad sometimes,every day he gets more and more down as she rejects his offer,Brian is unhappy with Justin's little crush on Natasha but has done nothing so far since Natasha keeps rejecting Justin,and Delitio...well...he hasn't done anything...But they better watch their backs ;)

~Natasha's pov~

Me and the guys all walk into school together.Justin was on my left,Ryan on my right and Chaz on the other side of Ryan.They were talking quietly but me and Justin kept quiet.It's pretty awkward between us,there's a lot of tension that I don't want there.It's been three months since Austin passed but I'm still not ready for a relationship,I don't know if it's strange or not but I'm just not ready.Gosh,three months,I miss him like crazy.

Ryan and Chaz go their separate ways to get to their lockers,leaving me and Justin in an uncomfortable silence,except for the chatters of the other students passing by of course,but all of the other noise seemed so distant.We reached our lockers and got the books we needed.Unfortunately,we both have english.

I close my locker and he sighs.

I flicker my gaze towards him,unsure of what to say.Should I ask him what's wrong? Who am I kidding,I know what's wrong.But I can't help it.

"Justin-"

"Don't sorry about it."He mutters,slamming his locker unusually hard before storming off too English.

I looked at the floor as people started to stare,holding back the small tears trying to escape.I shake my head and start walking to class.Maybe I should just ditch? No,they'll tell my aunt and uncle,then I'll get in trouble.

I sigh as I reach the door for English.I take a deep breath before twisting the door knob and opening the door,stepping inside and closing the door behind me.I feel Justin's stare on me,making me feel uncomfortable but I ignore it and walk towards my seat.Unfortunately,that was in front of Justin.

"Ok class,let's get started."

***

I sat down next to Bella on the lunch table. (A/N btw Bella is Chaz's girlfriend Incase you forgot)

"So,how is everything girly?"She asks politely.

"Fine." I shrug.

I know I was being kinda rude,anti-social I guess,but I just wasn't in the mood.Everything on my mind.Missing Austin,unsure of Justin,scared of Delitio and,surprisingly,missing my mom a little.Even though she had drug and drinking problems,I know she still loved me.

"Well,I'm here for you if you ever want to talk."She smiles.

"Thanks."I nod.

"Ew..Natasha is here."I hear Kayleigh's pitchy little barbie voice from behind me,along with the clicks of her six inch high heels.

I dint even bother turning around,I just stare into space,clenching my jaw.I will not fight her today.I take a deep breath in,trying to control my anger.

Justin reaches under the table and places a hand on my thigh.I move my gaze towards him and he gives me a little nod,probably trying to tell me to calm down.I exhale and try to relax,thinking about something else.

Kayleigh and her little bitches sit on another table,thank The Lord,and continue with their little gossip sessions.What pathetic fake ass barbies.

"Are you ok?"Justin whispered.