New story?

Hey guys so I got an idea for a new story,it will probably be called 'my demons',and its gonna be a JB fanfic!Im actually really excited about it,I'm gonna start it after this book,here's the first chapter,tell me If you like it ? Sorry if its short-

My demons-

Chapter 1.

I peel my eyes open to the blinding sunlight peeking in from the narrow opening in my curtains.I frown,not wanting to get up.It was 3 days into the summer holidays and I couldn't seem to get out of the routine of waking up at 6 am.

I stand up and stretch,sighing.Just another boring day in the life of Rosie Jane.

Let me tell you a little about myself.I'm 17 years old,I've got dark brown hair,a little tanned skin,dark brown eyes and i was pretty short.

I lived with my uncle Henry in Stratford.I moved from Florida and out of my parents house because they were both not 'healthy for me to be around'.

*3 years ago*

I sneak inside,trying not to make a sound as I shut the door quietly.I peek into the living room to find my mom fast asleep,mouth hanging open as she snores.A probably half empty can of beer lays dangerously loose in her hand.I look next to her to find my dad in the same state.

I breath a small and quiet sigh of relief,at least I won't get beat tonight.I slowly creep up the stairs,purposely avoiding the steps with the creeks in them.

Getting more confident as I near the top,I start to go a little faster,less cautious.All of a sudden I find myself falling to the floor,landing with a loud 'thump'.

"Rosie?"my moms voice slurrs from downstairs.

My heart rate picks up,my breath hitching in my throat.I scramble up the stairs,hearing my dad mumble a few words.

I run into my room and slam the door.I look around my room frantically for something to push against the door.

My chest of draws comes upon my gaze.I rush over to it,using all my strength to push it across my room and in front of my door.

As if on cue,the door thumps loudly as my dad knocks on the other side.

"Come out right now you worthless piece of nothing!"he shouts.

His words hurt,like a stabbing feeling in my heart.But I've come too learn how to control it,I don't cry anymore.Sure I want to,but I can't.I can't cry because I have to be strong.I won't let him hurt me anymore.

"She's your daughter Paul,"my mom yells angrily,"take her out of this house,I don't want her!"

"No!"my dad roars back,"I hate her,there is no way I'm having anything to do with her!"

I forcefully push my hands onto my ears,trying to stop the hurtful words invading me head.

I can't let them hurt me anymore.

I feel the tears in my eyes but I push them back,not tonight.

I will not cut.

I will not cut.

"She's worthless to me! Throw her out,see if I care."my moms voice sounds.

I feel the wetness on my cheeks as tears flow from my eyes.

"I don't want her!"

I feel my legs taking me towards my desk.

No.

"She's worthless to me,I don't love her!"

Yes.

I open the drawer,fumbling for the blade.