Lies,lies.

~Haileys pov~

I lay stomach down on the couch,flipping through the channels on the TV trying to find something decent to watch.

Nicole and frank were cooking dinner while Ryan is in his room doing god-knows-what.

I finally settled on family guy and began listening properly.Right as I got settled,the doorbell rings,snapping me back to reality.

"Can you get that Natasha sweetie?"aunt Nicole calls.

I sigh and heave myself up,slowly trudging over to the door.Fumbling with the lock for a minute,I open the door and see Chaz and Ryan there.

"Nat!"Chaz smiles happily bringing me into a hug.I chuckle,hugging him back.

"Hey nat."Justin smiles innocently.

Really?Really?Like seriously,get the fuck over yourself Justin.

I just roll my eyes and walk away,Chaz and Justin following behind.I heard the door click to a shut before I slump onto the couch.

"Ryan's up in his room."I motion towards the stairs.

"Cool."Chaz nods walking away.

Justin just stands still,staring at me with an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

"Did you hear me or are you fucking deaf?"I spat.

"We need to talk."he replies calmly.

"No we don't."

"Yes,"he replies getting a little frustrated,"we fucking do"

I open my mouth to say something but frank walks in,interrupting me,"dinners ready."he smiles before walking upstairs to get Ryan and Chaz.

Smiling bitterly at Justin,I get up and walk towards the table,leaving him muttering a string of curse-words under his breath.

Smirking to myself,I take one of the 8 chairs at the table,three on the sides and one on each end.

Frank comes into view followed by Ryan and Chaz.

Justin also comes behind and decided,being the fucking prick he is,to sit down right next to me.

Rolling my eyes,I sigh and just accept the fact that I'm gonna gave to deal with him,damn you Ryan.

"Dig in."Nicole smiles putting down two enormous bowls of spaghetti and two plates full of garlic bread.

My mouth waters as the smell reaches my nostrils and I quickly reach for the tongs,getting some spaghetti and garlic bread.

Justin takes like half of the bowl of spaghetti and smiles happily.

"I love spaghetti."he smiles greedily,"thank you Nicole."he smiles.

"Amy time Justin."

***

After all of us kids cleaned up we decided to go up to Ryan's room.

I sat on his queen bed,followed by Justin,and Chaz sat on Ryan's desk chair meaning Ryan sat in his beanbag.

"Truth or dare?"Ryan suggests smirking.

"Yeah."Chaz nods,Justin shrugging his shoulders as if to say 'I don't mind'

"Nat?"Ryan asks.

"Sure."I shrug,

"Ok I'll go first."Chaz smiles,"Justin truth or dare?"

"Truth."Justin says after a moment.

"Who's the hottest chick at our school?"Chaz smirks.

He quickly flickers his gaze over to me,but before I could react he looks away.