Confessions

*Natasha's pov*

I ended up getting back to sleep and waking up at 9am.Justin was already awake when I woke up.I studied him for a while,he was sitting in a chair watching the news.Wait what,we never had a chair there.Hang in,why is it different?

Oh right if right,we moved hotel because of the bomb.

Justin had his shirt off and a pair of grey sweatpants on,his hair a little messy.He was holding a cup of a hot substance,steam floating the of the top.From the smell,I'm guessing it was coffee.

I stretch and yawn,causing Justin to turn his attention on me.

"Morning."He smiles in a hushed voice.

I take notice to Ryan and Chaz's light snores filling the room,indicating they were sleeping.

"Hey."I say quietly,sitting up and crossing my legs

I cringe at the sudden throbbing pain in my head,"fuck".

"I put your medication there for you with a glass of water."Justin's points to a little dark wood side table with draws.

I took the two pills and the cup of water and swallowed them.

"Thanks."I smile.

"All good,so I was just going to get ready and go for breakfast,you wanna come?"He asks.getting up and taking his cup to the sink.Wow this hotel room is much better then the one we were in before.

"Um yeah sure,I'll just have a shower and get dressed."I nod.

"Ok."

I walk into the bathroom and lock the door.The bathroom was pretty big.Pretty much all the walls were mirrors,a bathtub took up a generous chunk of space out of the left corner and a shower to the right.A marble sink layed in the middle of this with perfectly folded towels,hand soap and something that looked like moisturiser sitting in a neat fashion on top.

I walk towards the shower and turn it in,adjusting it to the right temperature and stripping off my clothes.I get in the shower and quickly wash my body,being careful not to get my hair wet as I wouldn't have time to dry it.Once I finish washing I turn the shower off and dry myself.I slip on dark skinny jeans and a black knitted sweater with a long gold necklace.

I walk out to see Justin sitting on the bed slipping on some supras.He was wearing black jeans,a white v-neck and a black jacket. He smiles at me and I politely return the favour.

I walk over to my side of the bed and slip on some socks and black combat boots.

"Ready?"Justin asks.

I nod.

He writes a note to Ryan and Chaz explaining where we are and to call us if they want anything before we head out of the hotel room,down the elevator and into the lobby.From there we walking into the street,the chilly air hitting me harder then expected,causing some goosebumps to arise on my skin.

Justin grabs a hold of my hand.I stiffen a little but relax as his thumb traces circles around my hand.I smile a little to myself and look down as we begin walking.

"So where are we going?"I ask.

He shrugs,"Just a little cafe around the corner."

I nod."Justin?"

"Yeah?"he asks as our hands swing lightly.

"What if Delitio gets me."I say,looking down.

"Nat,I won't let him get you,ok?I lo-"my eyes widen,"I care for you,and I'm not letting anything hurt you."He corrects himself awkwardly,giving my hand a little squeeze of reassurance.