First day of school.

~the next day~

*Natasha's pov*

I slowly peel open my eyes to the irritating familiar sound of my alarm from my phone going off like crazy.

Ugh,school.

I rub my eyes and slowly throw the covers off of me,small goosebumps forming as the cold air creeps over my skin.

"Nat?"Ryan's voice calls from the other side of the door.

"Yeah Ry?"I reply sleepily,trying not to sound pissed off.

"We are leaving in 10,you ready?"

"Shit!"I mutter,"uh yeah I'll be down soon!"I call back before quickly scrambling over to my suitcase.

Knowing I'm not gonna have time to shower,I run into the bathroom and just quickly get dressed into black skinny jeans with rips all down the front of my legs,a black sweater that has 'BLACKOUT' in white bubble letters and some vans.

I brush my black hair and let it flow naturally around my ribs before quickly doing some makeup and running back into the room.

I grab my iPhone and some headphones,shove them into my pocket and run downstairs just as everyone piles out the door.

"Quick we are going to be late."Ryan hushes me out the door.

We say our goodbyes and get into Ryan's car and quickly drive off.

"God nat,"he mutters jokingly,"you need to hurry your ass up in the morning."

"Well excuse me for waking up multiple times scared shitless from nightmares about that movie."I say,sarcastically holding my hands up in surrender.

"Whatever."he rolls his eyes chuckling,pulling into a parking lot of a school building,"this is it."

I nod,taking a shaky breath,before pulling open the door handle and stepping out into the chilly air.

"I'll take you to the office."Ryan's nods,slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Let's just hope to dear lord not to many annoying bitches cuz I might beat the fuck out of them."I chuckle.

"Just wait till you meet Kayleigh winterfield."he smirks.

"Hm,sounds bitchy."I nod as he leads me to the office.

I get a few stares,a few wolf whistles(which I flip them off) before I finally make it to the office and Ryan leaves for class.

"Hello,you must be Natasha Coleman,"a women's voice rings from behind me,I turn around to see a woman in her mid 4o's.

"Yep."I said popping the p.

"I'm principal Bell. Here is your timetable."she hands me a piece of paper.

"Mhm."I sigh,wanting to go home already.

"Austin?austin!"she called over to a guy.

He had tanned skin and dirty blonde hair.He was tall and muscular with dark brown eyes and big black nerd glasses upon them.

"Yes?"he asks walking over to us with his arms full of books.

"This is Natasha Coleman,our new student.."she smiles,"do you mind showing her to her first class?"

I feel his gaze on me and I notice him checking me out with wide eyes.

"Today would be nice."I roll my eyes.

"O-oh y-yes right this way."he stuttered,blushing a little.

I walk over to him and we start walking down the hallway.