Sleepover

~Natasha's pov~

Justin unlocks his door and let's me and Ryan inside..

I hesitantly step inside after Ryan and take in the surroundings.

It was two story,the floor dark marble.The house's lights were off so I couldn't see much until Justin turned them on.I was greeted by many picture frames of Justin and a woman I assume to be his mother,but no father..

"Where's your mom?"I ask Justin quietly,slipping off my shoes and leaving them at the door.

"She's a nurse,she has night duty tonight."He shrugs,"follow me.."

Justin leads me and Ryan upstairs and shows us two guest rooms..

"Thanks bro."Ryan nodded.

"Yeah um,thanks."I nod as well.

"No worries,"he chuckled"my room is at the end of the hall if you need anything,it's almost 4 so I'm gonna sleep."

"Goodnight."Ryan waves as he walks away.

I face Ryan,"are you sure this is a good idea?"I whisper

"What else can we do?"he sighs,making a good point.

I shrug,"I'm so scared,Ry."I say,feeling the tears burn in my eyes.

"I know."He sighs,walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me,"everything's going to be alright."

"I miss Austin."I say,feeling a tear slide down my cheek.

"When we wake up we'll go see him,ok?"

I nod into his shoulder.We say our good nights and make our way into our room.

It had a double bed in the middle of it,a single window to the right and a door which I'm assuming was the closet.

I sigh,dropping my bag to the side of my bed and slipping under the covers since I was already in my pyjamas.I lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes,slowly drifting off to sleep.

***

"Natasha?"he laughs,"come to me sweety-pie"

I sob under the bed,covering my mouth to muffle the sobs.

I see his shoes next to my face,causing me to let out a whimper.He laughs and bends down,looking under the bed..

"No!"I scream.

"Too late darlin' " he smirks,grabbing me and pulling me out from under the bed.

***

I wake up with a scream,sweating..

I breath a sigh of relief realising it was a dream.

My door suddenly swings open,a figure standing there alert,causing me to jump.

"Are you ok?"I breath a sigh in relief recognising the raspy voice as Justin's.

"S-sorry I just had a bad dream."I sigh,laying back down.

"Oh.."He nods,"Are you going to be ok or..?"

"Yeah,"I smile a little at his caring nature,"I'll be fine,sorry to wake you."

"Don't be sorry,I'll be in my room..Don't hesitate to come in if you need anything."

"Thanks."I say before he shuts the door.

***

I open my eyes to sunlight shining in and a sizzling noise coming from downstairs,obviously someone cooking breakfast.