The truth.

*Friday*

~Natasha's pov~

I was sitting in the cafeteria with the usual group,sitting between Bella and Ryan.

Justin nor Austin have turned up at school at all this week,strangely enough.Austin called me a few times but I ignored it.

I don't think I was being unreasonable.He was my boyfriend and I honestly think i deserve some sort of explanation,but he won't give me any.

It's been 2 weeks since we started dating,and he won't tell me what his job is?!

I mean I get the vibe that it's not something normal,maybe wrong even.From the sounds of it it sounds dangerous.

But I've tried and tried to think of an explanation and I can't come up with anything,I even ended up going to Ryan because it seemed like he knew,but he told me it wasn't his place to say anything.

Which I guess was fair enough,but it's eating me from the inside.I don't know what's going to happen to be honest,I don't know if I'm going to try and speak to him first,if he'll tell me at all.

If I'll break up with him...

No I won't do that..I can't.

To be perfectly honest,my feelings for Austin are defiantly grown,even though it's only been two weeks.And I think his feelings have grown for me as well.

But I honestly don't know how long I can keep guessing all this.It couldn't be that bad,right?

"You ok?"Ryan whispers,snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I guess.."I shrug.

He nods,a hint of uncertainty in his eyes.

Then everyone on our table's eyes look at something behind me..

Confused,I turn around and my stomach drops at the sight.

Austin..

His eyes meet mine,an unreadable expression on his face.

He walks towards me,"hey babe."

"Hi."I say dryly.

He frowns,"could we uh,talk outside?"He says.

I nod and take his offered hand..

He leads me towards the front of the school and we both sit on the front of the steps.

"What did you wanna talk about?"

"Everything..."he sighs,"Natasha,I'm really sorry,really really sorry.I keep messing things up in this relationship and I know it's hurting you and it's hurting me too.Even though it's only been two weeks it feels more like two years and to be perfectly honesty my feelings for you have grown quite a bit.I hate seeing you upset and I hate it when you're mad at me but it's just really hard...But I just want you to know that I really am sorry and I'm going to answer any question you want right now...Even about my job."

A warm feeling invades me,and I can't help but let out a small smile.I lean in and press my lips against his before pulling away,"I feel the same way,my feelings have also grown for you and I'm sorry because maybe I overreacted a little I just hate it when people keep things from me.So what is your job?"

He takes a shaky breath in.."Firstly,I just want to explain that once I tell you this it could put you in danger and that is why I didn't want to tell you in the first place but I know that you deserve the truth but I'm warning you,things could get rough.And you may think I'm a monster and you might not wanna be together with me anymore.."