Eleven (Mandy Is Mine)

(Chris' POV)

I smiled as Mandy cooked dinner. It was only for us two because my parents insisted on taking Bella tonight. But that was okay because I could have Mandy all to myself for the next four hours. "Don't just stand there Chris. Do something helpful. Like, set the table." Mandy scolded me. I did as told and my beautiful girlfriend smiled triumphantly. "That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"No. But I could do something so hard, you wouldn't be able to go on tonight." I said and Mandy turned from the pan of vegetables.

"I like the sound of that." She whispered in my ear when I took her in my arms.

~~~

After dinner, Mandy and I danced. We danced to slow songs, to fast songs. To everything.

"I love you so much it hurts." Mandy said.

"Same here mi amor." She hugged me so tight I thought she'd squeeze the living daylights out of me. I kissed her neck gently and she chuckled lightly. Holding onto her tightly, I let her jump up and wrap her legs around my waist.

As I held her like that, she leaned down and kissed my lips. I could feel her smile against my skin. My skin tingled as I kissed back. I knew that we still had about three hours so I took her to the bedroom. "We should...get...condoms so we don't...have another...issue." Mandy said between kisses as I straddled her at the waist. I got off her.

~~~

At the store, we argued over what brand to get. "No, Mandy, we should get these. It says on the box that they are more effective of keeping you from getting pregnant."

"Frankly Chris, I don't know if that's possible. These ones are cheaper."

"To buy it cheap is to make it cheap."

"Or they sell a lot." Mandy said. "And now we're running out time. Let's just buy both."

We walked up to the cash register and payed for our stuff. Then we drove home.

~~~

"You two seem extremely...happy." Lin said. Mandy giggled, clutching my hand. I brought it to my lips and kissed her hand. She giggled again and I couldn't help but smile. I knew suddenly that I needed to do something.

Lifting Mandy bridal style, I ran to the dressing room we asked to share. I closed the door. "Mandy, run away with me for the next week!" She laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I think you deserve a week away from all responsibilities. You were a single mother for eight years! And I want to take you somewhere. Out of state. You need it mi amor."

"Okay. Only for you. I will go, for you." Mandy told me and I lifted her, spinning us around. Her hands were at my chest and her head back slightly. I listened with delight as she laughed. I set her down and her laughing ceased. But she did place her head on my chest, cementing the smile on my lips.

"Hey love birds! Let's go!" Lin yelled. "Time to work!"

~~~

Around one am, we get home. I smiled at Mandy. "I want a beer." She said. "You want one?" I nodded and she handed me a beer.

"Thanks gorgeous." I said.

"No problema sexy." I should've known she'd one up me. Honestly I couldn't care less. I was with the love of my life.

"Can we talk?" I asked. I had put on a serious face and taken on a serious voice.

"What's up?" I set down by beer. Mandy swallowed hard. "Chris? What's going on?"

"Mandy, I want another kid." It was true. I really did want another kid. "I want to see you get bigger as a child grows inside you. I missed so much with Bella. And I wouldn't miss it again."

"Chris...I'm just not ready. It's only been like four months, and Chris, we just started the show." Mandy looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry baby." She grabbed her beer and turned to walk away.

"I get it, Mandy." I said. She turned back. "And I was just putting it out there. For the future. Because I love you and respect you. I will wait until you are ready. Okay?" I watched as my girlfriend sat down.

"Thank you. I love and respect you too." I took her hand in mine. "I'll let you know when I'm ready."

"Okay." I said, bringing her hand to my lips and kissing it. One thought crossed my mind. Mandy is mine.

***Author's Note***

Kind of short. Lots of fluff. Not much else. It's just how I imagine things would be most of the time if they dated.

How are you? Tell me what you think in the comments.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
The author (Ryeli)