Fifteen (Beautiful Woman)

(Chris' POV)

Mandy and I looked from the pregnancy test to each other. "What now?" She asked me quietly. I shook my head and took her in my arms. "Do I stop the show when I'm huge?"

"It's up to you baby." I said to her. She let out a shaky breath. I opened my arms to her and she walked into them. "I know from the way you're breathing that you're gonna cry. Let it out baby, let it all out."

Mandy cried, gripping the front of my shirt, her sobs shaking her body.

~~~

We took Bella to lunch so we could tell her the news. I hopped into the driver's seat of the rental car while Mandy sat in the passenger seat and Bella in back. We played music and I took Mandy's hand, rubbing circles into it. I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. I turned to look at her only to see her smiling.

When we got to the restaurant, we walked in, Mandy holding Bella's hand. I snaked an arm around Mandy's waist. We waited patiently for someone to take us to a booth.

"Hi! How many today?" A polite girl, no more than 17, asked.

"Three." Mandy said.

"Okay, follow me!"

"Is there a secluded area we could sit?" I asked when I saw people pointing at us.

"Yeah. Sure." The girl took us to a secluded area in the back. Once we were sitting, she handed us our menus. "I'll also be your waiter, so please, take a look and I'll be back. But first, drinks?"

"Um, can I have a water with lemon?" Mandy asked.

"Sure thing. And you sir?"

"I'll have a sprite." I said.

"Okay. And for you sweetie?"

"Chocolate milk please!"

"Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks."

Since I was on the other side of the table, sitting with Bella, I had to reach over to take Mandy's hand. I rubbed across her knuckles and she smiled softly.

"Hey Bella?" Mandy asked, gaining our daughter's attention.

"Yeah Mama?" Bella was giving Mandy her full attention.

"How would you like to be a big sister?"

"Am I gonna be one?!" She squealed. Mandy nodded and smiled. "Yay! I'm gonna be a big sister!"

"I'm glad you're excited." She told her.

~~~

Back at the hotel, we got ready for our flight in the morning.

(Back in New York)

We sat on the couch, watching Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. Mandy leaned her head on my shoulder, Bella laying down with her head on Mandy's lap. I smiled softly at the sight. I knew we were going to be okay. We were expanding our family and we would be okay.

"Chris?" Mandy asked suddenly.

"What's up mi amor?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I love you. And I know what your next question is. I'm not just here because we have a daughter and a baby on the way. I think you are the most beautiful woman alive. Not to mention the kindest, sweetest, loveliest woman I've ever met."

"God, now I'm crying." Mandy said, laughing slightly. "I love you so much."

"Well, good, cause I'm not going anywhere." I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"That's all I could ask for."

"Mama? Daddy? I'm tired."

"Okay." I said and carried her to bed, Mandy following me.

We said our goodnights and went to our room. We got into bed, me facing Mandy who was facing away from me. I put an arm around her middle and kissed her shoulder.

As we laid there, her in long sleeves and fleece bottoms, myself in plaid bottoms and a tank top, I had the urge to tell her I loved her. But I could hear her breathing even out and an occasional moan, letting me know she was sleeping. So I let the words waste away and my heavy eyes closed.

~~~

In the morning, I woke to see Mandy, now facing me, still sleeping. I smiled, content and let my eyes close again. I wasn't about to wake her or get up. As my eyes opened again, I saw Mandy's eyes open and she let out a groan. "Morning baby." I said, causing her to smile. She gave me a kiss to which I gratefully returned.

"Morning my love." She said with that sexy, scratchy morning voice of hers. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing. You?"

"Wonderfully. I don't remember turning to face you."

"I don't remember you doing that either. But I'm glad you did. I love waking up to see your beautiful face." I said and kissed her nose. When I pulled away from her, she scrunched her nose in an adorable manner. "Awe, baby. You're so precious!" I said.

"Bésame." She said and I did. I kissed her.

"Yo solo quiero darte un beso." I said with a laugh. She smirked, a knowing look on her face.

"We should get up."

"Yeah."

We both got up. Mandy went to shower and I got dressed. When she came back out, she dressed. She wore dark ripped skinny jeans and a blue loose fitting tank top. I could tell she was wearing a push up bra. But I wasn't judging. Or complaining. For shoes, she slipped on a pair of high heeled boots.

As she walked past me, I smacked her butt and she turned. She pulled my face closer to hers. She bit my lip and let it snap back. Then, she let me go, walking to the kitchen.

~~~

"Love you bye Bella!" Mandy and I called after our daughter. She had school and we had rehearsal.

We drove to rehearsal and went inside. "Okay guys! We're going over Enough!" Lin yelled.

"Wait!" Mandy said, gaining everyone's attention.

"This better be good." Lin said. Karen hit his arm. "Hey!"

"Hon, you gotta be nice."

"I'm leaving in April. With Chris." Mandy said. "Because I'm pregnant." I saw Mandy bite her lip.

"Oh my god! Congrats Mama!" Karen said. "Also, I guess now is the time to say it, I am also pregnant! Two months. I'm leaving in March."

***Author's Note***

I know Mandy left in 2010 but for the sake of the story, she left in 2009. Hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Sincerely,
The author(Ryeli)