Twelve (Chris Is Mine)

(December)(Mandy's POV)

I woke with Chris on the phone beside me. "Mom, I know what I did to Mandy was wrong the first time around. But I won't hurt her again. I love her too much. Y'know? She's my girlfriend. I can't help but love her. And my daughter! I love my daughter. She's my baby." He paused. His mother must have been talking. He continued. "I want to p..."

"Morning Chris." I said, not wanting to know what he was going to say.

"Hey, Mom, I gotta go. Love you, bye!" He hung up and turned to me. "Morning beautiful." He said, turning to face me. Holding me, he kissed my lips. I melted into his touch.

"I'm so fucking happy right now." I said. Chris stood up and lifted me, bridal style. I was wearing his New York tee shirt once again. A smile crept onto my lips and I let Chris carry me to the living room. He plopped me down and walked away. I turned, now kneeling on the couch with my arms on its back, to see he was making eggs and bacon.

"Hope you're hungry Mandy. I'm making food."

"I see that, sexy. But that's not what I'm hungry for."

"Hm...maybe I can help with that."

"I'm sure you can." I said and Chris came over to me and laid me down on the couch. He then straddled me, kissing my lips. I ran my hands down his sides, pulling his shirt off. He pulled mine off and mere moments later, we were naked.

As Chris let his member enter me, I moaned, gripping his shoulders. He made me moan again as he nibbles on my neck lightly. "Yes!" I said. "Yes. Chris, yes!"

"You are so loud!" Chris whispered in my ear. I giggled lightly.

Chris thrusted into me. His member sliding out slightly and then in again.

~~~

Me and Chris walked into the high school. We were speaking with a class. We went straight into the theater room and saw the teacher, typing away on a computer. "Hi! You must be Mandy and Chris! Welcome! The class should be here any time."

Soon after, the class filed in. "Oh my god! It's Chris Jackson! Holy hell! Guys!"

"Everyone settle down." The teacher said. "This is Mandy Gonzalez and Chris Jackson. They're going to talk to you. You guys have the floor."

"Hi. I'm Mandy Gonzalez. I play Nina Rosario..."

"The barrio's best!" Chris cut me off.

"I play Nina Rosario in the new musical In The Heights."

"And I'm Chris Jackson, I play Benny in the same musical."

"Sing a song!" A girl shouted. We looked at each other, silently agreeing on Sunrise.

"Are you ready to try again?" I sang.

"I think I'm ready." Chris sang back.

"Okay...here we go. Esquina?"

"Corner."

"Tienda?"

"Store."

"Bombilla?"

"Lightbulb."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Three out of three, you did alright."

"Well teach me a little more."

"Calor."

"Heat."

"Anoche."

"Last night."

"Dolor."

"Pain."