Epilogue

(Chris' POV)(Four months later)

"Your vows."

"Karen, I liked you from the moment I met you. I loved you from the time we went in our second date. I've been in love with you from the moment you kissed my cheek. I love our son, our beautiful son. And I love waking up next to you every morning. I promise to never break your heart. You are the Vanessa to my Usnavi, the Nina to my Benny. I'll be here to make sure you know just how much I love you and just how perfect you are." Lin said.

"Lin, you are a constant ball of energy, even though neither of us are getting too much sleep. But you're my constant ball of energy. As you so wonderfully put it, you are the Usnavi to my Vanessa. The Benny to my Nina. I love you, I love our son. I can't wait to wake up next to you for the rest of my life."

"Now, do you, Lin-Manuel Miranda, take Karen Olivo to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Karen Olivo, take Lin-Manual Miranda to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Mandy awed next to Karen. I gave her a thumbs up and my god son babbled on, clapping.

"You may kiss the bride!" Lin dipped Karen and kissed her. Everyone cheered.

"The bouquet!" Karen said, standing and tossed the flowers directly to Mandy. "You two better get married next!" Karen's words caused Mandy to double over laughing.

~~~

In the past four months, Mandy relapsed with her cutting twice. But I was right there to help her through it. We were stronger than ever. Her parents were back in California and mine in Illinois. Bella was able to move on her own. Able to do just about everything she could from before the accident.

Did you think that was the end? I hope not. Our story was far from over.

***Author's Note***

Hi guys. Here's the description of Beautifully Broken:

Chris is performing in Hamilton alongside his good friend, Lin-Manuel Miranda. But his long hours keep him from seeing his 16 year old daughter Isabella and girlfriend Mandy Gonzalez. He plans on proposing, but if he wants to, why won't he?

Isabella is in high school now, but bullied because she only has one leg. As she's breaking apart, her father is hardly home, leaving her with her mother who is not the person she wants to be talking with.

Mandy struggles with the fact that Isabella won't talk to her and Chris is gone six nights a week. He is hardly home, but when he is, he's mainly sleeping. With Chris' schedule leaving Mandy picking up the pieces of their broken daughter, she begins breaking too. But they are beautifully broken.

Be on the lookout for Beautifully Broken!

Sincerely,
The Author (Ryeli)