Character Q&A

Q: Chris: What's your favorite thing to do with Bella for like daddy-daughter time? (ruff1258)

A: Well, ruff1258 my favorite thing to do with Bella is take her to the park (her favorite place, I've learned in the past year and a half). We get ice cream and most times now, I carry her, seeing as she lost her leg. But yeah. Sometimes she asks to walk with her crutch and I can't help but feel proud of her.

Q: Mandy and Chris: Where did you first meet? When did you first realize you loved each other back in 1998/2000? (becky_hamfam)

A: (Mandy) I first met Chris on the A train, believe it or not. He was just sitting there all cute and awkward, staring at me. So I walked over to him. It was kind of one of those moments. I had just moved to NYC for the summer. He asked me if I would go out with him. I clearly said yes and we went out. Then, I first realized I loved him when he surprised me with a visit in California in June of 1999. I was so happy to know that he wasn't going to let us being across the country from each other stop us from being together. I loved him then and, as much as I hate to admit it, I never stopped. (Chris) Good questions becky_hamfam . So I'm not gonna repeat how we met, but to answer your second question, I realized I loved Mandy when she moved to NYC permanently. It was December of 1999 and she called me from the airport. I picked her up and she was in sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt. Just seeing her like that gave me butterflies and I knew that I was in love. I messed up cheating on her.

Q: Chris: What do you most regret in life? (Ryeli_2017)

A: Ryeli, you already know the answer. I most regret cheating on Mandy.

Q: Bella(and Mandy and Chris by extension):Are you planning/able to get a prosthetic? (ruff1258)

A: (Bella) I don't really know. I heard they're super uncomfortable. (Chris) I think we should but I haven't really asked Mandy. But I've been doing research. (Mandy) It depends on what Bella wants. If she brings up the subject of getting one, then we'll talk about it. But until then, probably not. But that's a great question.

***Author's Note***

Not many questions were asked, but that is totally okay. Anyway, I'm posting the rest right after this one, so, yeah. Tears. Enjoy! Beautifully Broken should be up soon.

Sincerely,
The Author (Ryeli)