p r o l o g u e

*Prologue*

"Let her go and you can take me!" I yelled.

"But we don't need you, we need her," Trevor sneered.

Two men held the love of my life in their hands. One man held her left arm and one held her right. She was screaming, crying, and fighting her way out of the men's grasps. It was a painful sight to see.

All of a sudden, Trevor turned his head and smirked. He walked towards the two men and my wife. He whispered something into one of the men's ears.

They let her go and she fell to the ground. Her arms had hand marks on them. Trevor bent down and grabbed her jaw.

"Mommy?" A little girl cried out.

Everyone turned to look at the sound of the voice and there she was. My little girl. She was three and she didn't deserve to see all of this. Not now, not today.

"Baby, shhh. Mommy's busy," my wife replied.

"But... Are you okay?" She said while walking towards her mother.

I pulled on the chains holding me back from her, but to no avail.

"Alex, no!" I yelled.

She stopped walking. I shook my head at her, signaling for her to back away. She did.

"Control your daughter, Marcus, or your daughter will be gone too," Trevor smirked.

My eyes have him a death glare . I turned my head to Alex, signaling for her to come to me.

"Ally, baby, stay away from Mommy, okay? They're doing something really dangerous so promise me you'll stay away?" I asked, hoping she'll agree.

"Okay, Daddy..." She trailed off as she walked away to the corner that was farthest away from the area.

Trevor whispered into my wife's ear and she gasped at what she heard.

He placed the gun in her hands and aimed it at me.

"Since I'm a good person and can't afford to go to jail, I'll let your own wife kill you. Stop shaking and pull the trigger, my darling," he demanded.

"Emma..." I whispered, looking directly at her.

She couldn't kill me. She wouldn't.

The tears never stopped rushing down her face as she held the gun at me, getting ready to shoot. I looked down and shut my eyes.

Just shoot me, I thought. I heard a gunshot, but I didn't feel any pain. Instead, I heard my daughter's cries. I looked up and saw the last thing I wanted to happen.

She shot herself.

****AUTHOR'S NOTE****

SO HI IM ELEANOR AND THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY ON WATTPAD SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME IF IT ISNT GOOD.

I KNOW THE 5SOS BOYS DIDNT COME ON YET. THEYLL START SHOWING UP IN THE FIRST CHAP WHICH IS NEXT.

IF THERE IS ANY CONFUSION, THE DAUGHTER WHO IS THE LITTLE GIRL WILL BE THE ONE FALLING IN LOVE WITH LUKE. JUST SAYING.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND CONTINUE READING! I KNOW IT WAS LONG BUT I HAD TO ADD EVERYTHING IN THERE. IM GONNA STOP RAMBLING NOW SO BYE.

-comments and votes are highly appreciated :-)

-el