Untitled Part 1

A/N THIS IS THE NEW BOOK REQUESTED. IM WRITING THIS AUTHORS NOTE WITH A CAT ON ME, ITS HARD AS HELL. I'VE HAD THIS IN MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I WASN'T SURE WHETHER TO POST THIS YET BUT FUCK IT! ENJOY MY FRIENDS. ALSO, IF YA DON'T KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, GO CHECK 'EM OUT. ELTON CASTEE, COLBY BROCK, SAM GOLBACH, AARON DOH AND COREY SCHERER.

QUINN

When they walked in, I was just messing about on the computer. I didn't realise they were in front of me until one of them tapped the desk. I jumped and looked up,

"Sorry I- whoa. Of all the people, you guys are the people I least expected in front of me..." I blurted out.

"Well, I'm guessing you're a fan. We're here to adopt someone," Elton said.

"Yeah, right," I said and clicked buttons on the computer to print out 'Visitor' lanyards. I'd printed out five and gave them each one. "If you could follow me, I'll lead you to the manager here."

As they followed me to The Three Bulges' room, a conversation struck between us.

"So, do you live here?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," I sighed, "But it's not as bad as people say. I mean, so what if I have no friends, all I need is the computer which is why I'm the receptionist too."

There was an awkward silence, but luckily we made it to the office. "This is Ms Daniels' office, or as we call her The Three Bulges," I said the last part in a whisper, so she wouldn't hear.

They went inside and I went back to my desk. There I found Rose, my arch enemy. Ms Daniels' favourite girl here. She was on the computer, scrolling through something. "What are you doing?" I asked, quite fiercely. She looked up fast and smirked.

"You know I knew you were sad, but fanfiction, about YouTubers? That's a whole new level or sad, I can't wait to tell the others!" Rose exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I half-yelled.

"No, you're just a sad freak who doesn't deserve to live. Now if you excuse me, I need to get myself presentable for the people here. I'd suggest the same to you,but no make-up can fix your face..." She walked in the direction of our rooms.

She just makes my life miserable. I went back to the computer and went to see if she had posted any mean comments. Luckily, she hadn't. I ditched Wattpad and went to YouTube. I clicked on the search bar, 'TFIL' a bunch of videos appeared on the screen, which included the most recent.

'An announcement'

I clicked onto the video and Elton began talking. He was thinking of adopting? Well I just found that out.

"Oi! Bitch! Three Bulges wants you," Jules said. She was friends with Rose and hated me as well. I sighed.

I felt bad for Three Bulges, she couldn't help it. She wasn't nice though, which is why she was given a nickname like that. The name is self explanatory. She had three bulges, her large boobs, her massive stomach and a second stomach which hangs underneath.

Once I got to the office, Elton, Corey, Sam, Colby and Aaron were still there. Why? I have no fucking clue.

"Here you are Quinn, these people would like to take you home, would you like to?" Ms Daniels asked.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried.

"Watch your mouth! Now go pack your bags," She said.

I dashed to my room which I shared with the other seven year olds. Yes, I'm seven and used the f-bomb. I know most cuss words but I'm addicted to the internet, what do you expect?!