Untitled part 9

"Well, I didn't fall at school, Rose got her new brother to push me over," I sighed.

"Why didn't you say?" Elton asked.

We were sat in the living room. "If you tell, they call you more names," I said.

"I know, I know. But you could've told us," Corey said.

"I thought you'd go to the school about it," I admitted.

"Ok, that's a good point..." Sam said, awkwardly.

"How's your side by the way?" Elton asked.

"Painful," I replied.

"Well, let's go clean it up," He said.

"But it'll hurt..." I moaned.

"Yes, it will but it'll hurt even more if it gets infected," Etlon said, "Come on."

He led me to the kitchen, half pulling me along. "Can you roll up your shirt a bit?"

Reluctantly, I began pulling my shirt up. But the dry blood had stuck and it stung to pull off. I started crying again. "It's ok," Elton said and hugged me while I cried into his shoulder. "Do you want me to do it?" I nodded.

Carefully but painfully, the bloody patch was peeled off the cut. For a minute I cried my eyes out into Elton's shoulder. "I'm sorry," He said and rubbed circles on my back. After I'd calmed down, he began rubbing some horrible stingy stuff on the cut. I kept crying, I'd never cried so much about an injury.

Soon it was all done and the cut was covered up with a band aid. I hugged Dad tight and cried. He held me in his arms, rubbing my back. After a bit I did stop crying.

"I'm sorry, but I had to," Elton said.

"It hurt," I moaned.

"I know," he sighed, "Oh I need to tell you something in a minute when a certain person isn't here."

"Who?" I asked.

He mouthed, "Corey," at me. It was probably a prank. I nodded in reply. "Let's go to the others."

We went back in the living room and sat down. 

"All better now?" Colby asked. I nodded.

"Hey, guys I'm just going out with Devyn, I'll be back later," Corey said and left.

"Good, we can plan," Elton said and grinned, "So, I have an idea to prank Corey..."

"Are you bringing back the prank wars?" Aaron asked.

"No, just a prank for fun," Elton answered,

"So what's the plan?" Colby asked.

"Well, you know how we," He pointed to Sam and Colby, "Explored Murphy's Ranch we could do an overnight video there and have a few friends of mine come in the middle of the night to 'burn the place down' and threaten to leave us there while it burns. What do you think?" Elton explained.

"Sweet, I like it," Sam said.

"He's going to get so pissed with you, let's do it," Aaron said and laughed.

"So when are we going to do it?" Colby asked.

"This weekend," Elton said, "So you better get a good sleep Friday night."

"Is Quinn coming too?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, it'll make it seem like less of a prank, won't it," Elton said, "So remember it's just a prank," He added to me. 

"How can I forget?" I asked, "I love pranks."

"Even when they're on you?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, especially when I find out before they prank me, that's funny," I answered.