Untitled part 14

Its been ages now and Daddy still isn't home. I'm scared now. What if something happened to him? Where even was he? Amanda's?

"Colby?" I asked, "where's daddy?"

"I don't know but he'll be back soon, don't worry," he replied.

-_-

Something didn't feel right. It's nearly 8pm. Traffic? I think not.

"Quinn, did your dad say anything to you when he dripped you off?" Corey asked.

"Not Really, just that one of you guys were picking me up and that he had some stuff to do," I told them.

"I'll call him again," Aaron said, going on his phone.

"Will he be Ok?" I asked Sam, who was next to me.

"I'm sure he's fine," he replied, putting an arm around me.

That's when I saw it. The little red flash. I got up and went over to it. I laughed and picked it up. "His camera battery's low," I said.

"He's pranking us,"

I nodded.

"Lets prank him back or something, like go and hide ourselves, cause he isn't actually in the house," Corey said.

"Yeah, and record on our cameras, just not Elton's since it's gonna die," Sam added.

We all agreed and the others got their cameras.

"Wait, we could just have Quinn missing, since Elton would freak out if it was just her," Aaron suggested.

"Yeah!" The other guys said.

"Quinn, come with me, I know where to hide you," Colby said, "someone text Elton saying 'when are you and Quinn coming Back' or something."

(FOR THE SAKE OF THIS, IMAGINE COLBY HAS ONE OF THIS BEDS WHICH YOU CAN OPEN UP AND PUT THINGS INSIDE IF HE DOESN'T ALREADY HAVE IT)
Colby led me up to his room and lifted up the top of his bed. There wasn't much there so I could easily fit in and hide.

"Can I have a pillow?" I asked.

"Sure," he said and passed me one. I climbed in and put the pillow under my head, then the bed was lowered down on top of me, making it pitch black. "You Ok under there?"

"Yeah!" I called back.

"Ok, I'm leaving, if there's any problems... actually, take my phone, if something bad is happening or you get scared, text Sam," Colby said, opening up the bed and passing me his phone.

"Ok,"

"Good, see you soon," he said and closed me back into the darkness.

I have to be honest. I'm tired. I woke up early this morning after a late night. It's 8:45.

Then I heard yelling.

"YOU WERE S'POSED TO PICK HER UP YOU ******!" Daddy shouted. (INSERT PROFANITY OF YOUR CHOICE)

There was something muffled.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

Sleep was calling to me. My eyes were drooping. My eyelids are so heavy. They won't stay open. But I want to stay awake! Colby's phone didn't have much battery so I can't really go on it much. I guess I'll have to give in.

-_-_-

BANG!

"QUINN! ARE YOU IN HERE?!" Daddy yelled.

I was in a daze. What's happening exactly? Oh yeah the prank. I'm under Colby's bed. Do I just sit here? Oh no. I'm going to sneeze. Too much dust. Oh shit.