Untitled Part 2

It was my fourth birthday. Well, mine and Queenie's. We had family and friends over. It was so much fun! A bouncy castle was in the garden, and there was a HUGE cake for us. Chrissy was my best friend and was next to me on one side and Queenie was on the other. Next to Queenie was Harriet, her best friend. But secretly, we're the bestest of friends.

"Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

"Happy Birthday Quinn and Queenie!

Happy Birthday to you!"

We blew out the candles on the cake and made our wishes.

'I wish I can get a bike for my Birthday' I wished.

Everyone was clapping.

~~~~~~~~after a while~~~~~~

Queenie and I were being tucked in. Both of us restless from eating so much cake. We stayed up late talking but soon fell asleep...

I woke up to an odd smell. I opened my eyes and orange was eating the door. I looked to Queenie's bed and she wasn't there. I saw Maudie though.I grabbed Maudie and cuddled her. Then the door opened and I screamed. A weird figure was there. It came closer to me.

"It's ok," They said, "I'm going to get you out of here."

"What about Queenie?" I asked, crying.

"Who?" The person asked.

"My sister, Queenie!" I cried and pointed to her bed.

"One of my friends are getting her, ok?" they said.

"Ok,"

They picked me up and walked back through the door. The smoke was choking me, but soon we got out. Outside were other people in the weird alien suits. Queenie wasn't there.

"Where's Queenie?" I asked.

"I don't know, Sweetie," The person holding me said.

"But she needs Maudie!" I said, holding up the tabby cat in my hand.

"What's your name, Honey?" Another person came up to me.

"Quinn," I replied, crying a little. I wanted Queenie.

"Ok, Quinn, Andy is going to go get Queenie, but you need to come with me, yeah?" They said.

"Ok," I mumbled.

I went with the person. Queenie never showed up. After a while I worked out that she had died. On our fourth birthday. At least she had fun on her last day...

/\/\/\/\/\

I woke up and I was crying. I missed Queenie so much. I wanted to hug her and her to be ok. Instead, I squeezed Batty and Maudie tight to my chest. It was three years ago. I'd spent three years without Queenie and my parents. I sat up against the wall, curled up and sobbed my heart out. I heard footsteps outside my door and my door opening. Colby was at the door. "What's wrong?" He came over and hugged me tight.

"I want Queenie," I sobbed.

"Who's Queenie?" He asked, "She isn't another cat is she?"

"No! She's my twin sister," I said, crying into his shirt.

"Well, where is she?" Colby asked. I just cried harder.

"She's dead,"

"Oh,"