Untitled Part 4

I woke up in my bed in my white, blue, green and red room. I liked it. It was creative. Then I looked at my clock on the bedside table; 01:06

It's one o'clock in the morning. Fuck. But I feel awake. What do I do? I went out of my room and looked around it was pitch black, so there wasn't much to see. I went back to my room and found my small torch I had. I switched it on and went downstairs. Once I saw the kitchen I got hungry.

No one was awake so no one will know, right? I climbed onto the counter and began going through cupboards, trying to find something to have as an early morning snack. Then I found a Wispa bar. I reached in and grabbed it.

"What do you think you're doing?" I jumped and nearly fell off the counter. Aaron was looking at me.

"Nothing..." I said.

"Looking for food? 'Cause that's what I'm doing," he said, turning on the light. He saw the chocolate in my hand. "Just eat it, I won't care."

I opened the chocolate and quickly ate it. "Why are you awake?" I asked.

"Late night editing," Aaron answered, "did you just wake up? Because I'm pretty sure you fell asleep."

"Yeah," I replied.

"Ok, let's find a load of junk food to eat," Aaron said and began raiding the cupboards of chips and candy. (YES I LEARNT THE AMERICAN VARIATION OF MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE)

"So, 1am party?" Elton was here. Me and Aaron looked at each other. "And you didn't invite me?"

I sighed in relief. I thought he'd tell us off or something. He came over and began eating chips with us. "Wait, you haven't got the ice cream out!" Elton cried and went to go get it.

Aaron and me kept eating the junk food until Elton came back with ice cream and a camera. He began vlogging our early morning party.

"Who came down here first?" Elton asked.

"I did!" I replied.

"You should've been asleep," Elton said.

"I woke up. Then I came down here for food. That's when Aaron came and interrupted me," I explained.

"Yeah it's true," Aaron said.

"Ok. I just had an idea," Elton said, grinning evilly.

"What?" Aaron asked.

"Lets prank the guys awake. We just need to stay awake from now and about six," Elton explained.

"Yes! Let's do it!" I cheered.

"Shh!" Aaron hushed me. "This isn't going to bring back the prank wars, is it?"

"No, just a fun little prank to wake them up," Elton said.

"How should we do it?" Aaron asked.

"Well, I think we should pretend that Quinn here, slipped in the pool again. You're not going to be in the pool but we will get you soaking wet, so will I, and you lay at the edge of the pool while me and Aaron are trying to help you," Elton explained.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Aaron said.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

It was six AM. I had been dunked in the pool and so had Elton and we were in position. I was laying over Elton's lap, while he was 'helping' me. Aaron rushed upstairs to Colby and Corey. Unfortunately, Sam had woken up early and was in on the prank.

"COLBY, COREY! COME QUICK! IT'S QUINN!" Aaron shouted. I heard rushed footsteps. I closed my eyes, pretending to be unconscious.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Corey said. My head got lifted up. I resisted the urge to smile.