Untitled Part 10

About a week later...

QUINN

It was parents evening. I hate parents evening. It's so awkward. Especially when the teacher says bad things. Maybe it won't be so bad without Three Bulges? Then again, will Daddy(ELTON) be ok with what  Mrs Hocking says about me? 

"What should I expect to hear from your teacher?" Daddy asked.

"I'm not the best student..." I said, trailing off.

"Ok," He replied.

We went inside and I saw my friends. Daddy began talking with their parents while we talked.

"What's your Dad going to say when he hears about your behaviour?" Alfie asked.

"I don't know. He knows I hate school though," I shrugged.

"But he's so laid back though," Noah pointed out. 

Then Jack and his parents went over to Mrs Hocking. "Good Luck," I said.

They walked off to the teacher. "Who's after Jack?" I asked.

"I am, then you, then Alfie, then Matt," Noah said.

"Then I wish you all luck and hope your parents don't bite your head off," I said and laughed.

"By the way, do you have a mom?" Alfie asked.

"Well, Amanda is Elton's girlfriend, does she count?" I asked.

"I guess so," He shrugged.

We continued talking until Noah went. I began getting nervous now, what will she say about me? What will Daddy say? What if he sends me back?... 

After what felt like seconds, it was my turn. I left Matt and Alfie and went over to Mrs Hocking with Daddy. 

"So, I'm assuming this is your new dad, Quinn?" Mrs Hocking asked.

"Yeah," I said happily.

"Well, I have a few things to say," she began. My palms began sweating. "Quinn, struggles paying attention in class. She talks a lot but somehow manages to get her work done. But, she just seems to be acting like she has better places to be, can you explain, Quinn?"

"School just sucks ass," I said with out thinking.

"Quinn!" Daddy warned, fast and quite loud.

"Sorry," I sighed, "but it's true."

"What about it?" Mrs Hocking asked, ignoring what I just said.

"It's just so boring," I moaned.

"Quinn, is It me as the teacher or the lessons?" She asked.

"The lessons. You're an awesome teacher but I'm sick of learning the same thing, over and over again," I explained.

"Well, do you understand the things I teach you?" She asked.

"Yeah, if you actually looked in my books, you'd see I get nearly every question right, and the ones I don't get right are just stupid mistakes," I said with a bit of aggression in my voice.

"Quinn, calm down," Daddy said. I looked up at him and I could see in his face he was warning me.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

They continued talking about how I was doing until we had to go. Then in the car, Daddy wasn't too happy.

"So, what was that about?" He asked, I could hear the anger in his voice.