Untitled Part 13

"Quinn, wake up," Daddy said next to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's morning," He answered, "And we have a lot to do today, you know why?"

"It's the 18th," I replied, giggling. 

"Yep, happy birthday," He said.

"Thanks," 

"So, get up and ready, into something that won't make you hot," Daddy said and left. 

I got up, even though I wanted to sleep more, and got into some shorts and a t-shirt then went downstairs. My friends were here. Jack, Kix, Alfie, Matt and Noah. "What're we doing?" I asked.

"You'll see," Daddy said, "We've got to go so come on!" 

The seven of us got in the car and began driving off. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, curious.

"Nowhere," Jack replied, grinning. 

"Alfie?" I asked, smirking. Alfie is terrible at keeping secrets. 

"Don't tell her, Alfie!" Kix threatened.

"Alfie?" I asked.

"N-nowhere like your dad said," He said, not giving eye contact. 

"Oh really?" I asked, raising a brow. 

"I can't tell you!" He said loudly.

"Quinn, stop interrogating your friends, please," Daddy said, smiling.

"But I wanna know!" I moaned.

"Well, it doesn't matter, we're here," Daddy said as we pulled up. It was the trampoline park.

All of us ran inside, taking off our shoes and jumping about. We had an hour and a half.

"Hey, Jack, me and Alfie vs Quinn, Noah and Matt!" Kix said, referring to the dodgeball.

"It's on!"

We went for a bit. I caught Alfie out. But then I got caught by Jack. Alfie was back in and I was out. Then Noah got hit. Our teams fate was resting on Matt.

Alfie, Jack and Kix were laughing. "We've won!" They cheered.

"Come on Matt!" I called.

"Yeah, catch it, Matt!" Noah added.

Kix threw the ball. It was going straight at Matt.

He caught it! Me and Noah cheered. I ran in to help Matt. Matt had thrown the ball and hit Jack. So it was me and Matt vs Alfie and Kix.

I had a ball. Matt didn't. Alfie wasn't looking. I threw it. "Out!" I shouted.

Alfie walked over to the 'Out' bench to join Noah. Me and Matt against Kix. Both Matt and I had a ball. We looked at each other and smirked.

"3...2...1!"

We both threw our balls at Kix, who didn't even try. He'd given up.

Noah ran over. The three of us had a group hug. We'd won!

After a while of jumping, Daddy said we had to go. We all sighed and got in the car.

"Quinn, I'm afraid I'm going to have to blindfold you," Daddy said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just have to, Matt, tie her up," Daddy said.

Matt had a blindfold and put it on me. I sighed.