Untitled Part 22

"Quinn get up!" Matt said in my ear.

"I'm tired!" I moaned.

"So are we, we need to go," Noah said.

I got up with a sigh and put my rucksack on my back and grabbed the handle of my suitcase. Bradley's car was in the pocket of my hoodie and I held it with my right hand as I pulled my suitcase with my left. 

Isla had called us a cab and we put our stuff in the trunk and got in. Isla was in the front and gave the driver the address of the hotel. We began driving. There were six seats in the back, three facing the wrong way, three facing the other. Queenie and I were in the middle on both sides me, going 'backwards' between Jack and Kix. There was more space on the other side so the other four were there. But in the end, I swapped with Noah so it wasn't so squished. So it was Alfie, Me, Queenie and Matt on one side, Jack, Noah and Kix on the other.

Since the sun had come out, we could see the sights of London like Big Ben and the London Eye. "This is so cool," Jack said, "Thank you so much!"

"It's what friends are for," Queenie said, smiling. I saw Jack smile back at her.

"Oh just kiss already!" I said loudly, "I ship it too much and you've both confessed to liking each other to me so just do it!"

Both of them went red. Noah, Kix, Matt and Alfie were all shocked. I heard Isla laughing.

"I ship it!" Matt said quickly.

"Me too!" Alfie added.

None of them said a word. It was adorable. I was laughing quietly.

"Hey look, it's the Wembley Stadium!" Jack said, distracting us. "That's where Tottenham play!"

"It looks cool," I said. Even though I knew we'd be there tomorrow.

Soon after that, we had arrived at our hotel. I was still tired. Very tired.

"How much do I have to pay one of you to give me a piggy back inside?" I asked, yawning.

"Twenty bucks?" Noah offered.

"Deal," I said, not caring. So, when we got out the cab, after paying the driver, I hopped onto Noah's back while he pulled our suitcases along and I had his rucksack as well as mine.

We went inside and it looked really nice. Kix went to the front desk and got us our room keys. There was seven of us. Four rooms for two people. Queenie and I would share a room. Noah and Matt. Kix and Alfie. Jack and his mom. It made sense.

Noah put me down and we trudged up to our rooms, which were on the fifth floor. Mine and Queenie's room was really nice. It had a double bed, a pretty big bathroom, a balcony and a very small kitchen area.

"This is our place for five days," she said, "I love it."

"Should I go live?" I asked.

"Go for it," Queenie grinned. I went onto Instagram and pressed the live button.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9AM UK time," she answered. "Which means it's like 1AM back home."

"That explains the tiredness," I said. More followers appeared on the live stream. "Hi guys!"

"We're in our hotel!" Queenie announced.

"And it's great!" I cheered, "let's give a tour. This is our sleeping place. It's a double bed but no one cares. Wait, do the boys have double beds?"

We both burst into giggles. "I bet Kix and Alfie will end up cuddling," she said. I laughed more.

"Anyway, onwards with the tour. Here's our bathroom. It has a shower and a toilet. Like a normal bathroom," I walked out of the bathroom. "And here's the kitchen bit which I probably won't use."