Company

Tom's P.O.V

I don't know what is wrong with Tord but he has changed from the last time we saw him.

" My name is Tom." I just happen to say that.

"Oh, um well hi Tom."

Right after that Edd came in and saw us talking. He paused and then sat in between us.

"So, you two are getting along already."

"No!" We both yelled at the same time.

"Well, Tord we are going to have to get you in one of our apartments for tonight so . . . you will stay in Tom's room."

I looked at Edd and he smiled "This way you guys can get along."

When it turned nighttime I had to try and convince Edd to put Tord in his apartment, but it didn't work.

Tord's P.O.V

I was in Tom's apartment and I already had a place to sleep on the couch. Tom was gone for a while and I actually worried for him. I started to go to sleep after an hour but then I heard the door open Tom came in and he was holding a bottle but it was to dark to see specifically what it was. He walked over to me and fell on top of me.

"Uhh, Tom, get off of me . . . are you drunk?"

He stayed silent and didn't answer me but instead he wrapped his arms around me and stayed like that until the middle of the night, then he fell off. I started to bring him to his room and place him on his bed, when he grabbed me and pulled me onto him. I tried pulling away but it didn't work so for the rest of the night we just stayed like that. When it was morning I tried to get up but couldn't because Tom was holding on to me. I finally got up from him holding onto me and then I looked at him.

For some reason I felt the urge to touch his hair. He started to react to me touching his hair so I sat down next to him. He looked . . nice when he sleeps, as long as he doesn't start yelling at me and hitting I could get used to this. But still a random guy in green brought me here for a reason and I don't know that reason.

I looked back at Tom, he was the only one I knew more about around here so if I was going to have to get used to this then I would rather get used to Tom. I started to lay my head down on him while sitting in a chair by his bed. He looked very calm and peaceful, then how could he just automatically change. . . wait oh yeah from me. I have to figure out how all of these people know me and why they want me here and why he doesn't want me here. I went back to touching his hair softly.

"Maybe, I could stay as long as you stay happy and I can keep you company."