Destroy Me

Tord's P.O.V

I happen to wake up on Tom's bed alone. He wasn't around, so I got up and went into the bathroom to look at myself, I had bags under my eyes because I was tired and because I was crying. I started to just break down in the bathroom and was crying on the floor while I was on my knees. I took out the razor again and this time I cut three times, I knew what I wanted. If I had to live in pain while making others happy then I'd rather die knowing they were there. 

I was just crying on the floor and then I felt arms wrap around me. I looked behind myself to find Tom hugging me. He started to hug me tighter " I don't want you hurting yourself, how about we do something else together." He said as he took the razor away from me and pulled me up so I was standing, I was facing him and he pulled my head onto his chest as he brought me to his bed.

" So what do you want to do together."

" Oh, I have an idea . . hold on I will be right back." I ran over to the door and started to fumble with the stuff in my pockets. I took out what I wanted and went over to Tom " So the thing I wanted to do was . . . " When I took out the thing behind my back Tom froze and just stared at me.

Tom's P.O.V 

I just stood there wondering if what he wanted to pull out was the correct thing he had pulled out. Tord looked at me and noticed my expression. " What's wrong?" " You pulled out a gun." "So." " What do you want to do with it." "I want you to . . . kill me." "WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT!" "Well you did say something together and this counts as doing something together, right." "Well yeah but I would ne-" "Here you go."

Tord gave me the gun and shifted my hands so if I shot it the bullet would hit him in the head, he got on his knees so he wouldn't fall that much when he died. I was shaking, I didn't try to put the gun down I just held it there like I was going to shoot. What should I do I thought, what am I going to do. 

Tord then started to notice I wasn't shooting him. "Why aren't you shooting me!" "Because I never would commie." "I see you're still going to call me that, well not for long after you pull that trigger."

I started to actually tear up and started to shake more. He stared at me with the look I would've never seen him do. "Kill me already I don't deserve to live, DESTROY ME.

I started to lower the gun a little before going up to him and knelt down in front of him. I brought my face closer to his and kissed his cheek. Then I got up and looked at him while I was blushing, he was blushing to but not as much as me. He scooted over to me on his knees and put my hands in the same position as before.

" It doesn't matter what you do Tom remember what I said just saying that isn't going to help it, it most likely is going to make me believe you and then after a while it'll get worse, even if you show me instead of telling me it's still going to leave the same effect, so what are you doing just standing there DESTROY ME!"

After he was done talking it got quiet and then there were no words coming out of our mouths. I was still pointing the gun at Tord and kept looking down. It was so quiet that when I heard a knock on the door it scared me . . enough to accidentally pull the trigger. I heard the gun shot and looked at Tord with a worried look as his body fell to the ground, he was smiling and at the same time crying. When his body hit the ground Edd opened the door and said "We're back!"