Medicine

Tord's P.O.V

We were heading home, but as were walking to the car I noticed Tom starring at me. I turned towards him to see if I was correct about him staring at me. . . I was correct. It started to get weirder, because once in a while when he was driving if there was a red light he would spend that time staring at me.

"Um, Tom is everything ok?" "Yeah, why wouldn't everything be ok." "Just making sure because you keep staring at me and it makes me nervous." "Oh, well it's just you look . . better." "Um, ok."

After that we didn't talk until we got home. I walked over to Tom's bed I and just started to lay there. Tom went over to me and started to ask me random questions.

"Do you know what I call my guitar?" "You have a guitar?" "Yes, now if you don't know the name then just guess." "Um, ok how about, Susan?" "Correct!" "Never thought I was going to get that correct." "Ok, what do I like to do?" "Apparently stare at me." 

Tom started to blush as I said this. "No, I like to-" he was cut off by Edd opening the door.

"You're back!" He ran over to me and hugged me. He hugged me for way to long, Tom pushed him off and started to hug me. He looked over at Edd and smirked at him. Edd then pushed him off me and started to hug me. After a while they were fighting over who gets to hug me. I got up to indicate I was done with what was going on.

"No one gets to hug me right now." I said, then Edd said " How about now?" "No!" Tom said. In the end they both were hugging me until Matt came in and said "Group hug!" And started to hug me. After a while, again, both Matt and Edd were kicked out of the room by Tom. So when they left Tom continued on with the questions.

"What do you call me?"  "Tom." "No you call me Jehovah Witness." "Um, ok." "Well at least you have gotten better, seems like your medicine has been helping you." "Medicine?" "Yeah." "I don't take any medicines." "Well I said seems like it's working, and what I meant was you're healing up like when someone is sick and they take medicine." "Ok."

Later on that night it seemed like Tom had gotten drunk again, he was talking weird and he kept pulling me closer to him like he needed me to be there. So soon I went to sleep with Tom on top of me.

Sorry short chapter I had things to do.