Alone Together

Tom's P.O.V

I started to wake up to find Tord playing with my hair. I slapped his hand away and got up.

"Don't touch me commie." " Why are you calling me that?" "Just shut up, you're getting more annoying than usual." " Or it could be your hangover." " Shut the hell up!" "But, I'm just trying to help." " I don't need your help."

I heard a knock on the door and walked over to it to answer the door. It turns out it was Edd with Matt." Me and Matt are going somewhere, so . . . don't fight and don't take my cola, bye."

As they left I thought about what Edd had said, I could only promise one of those. I looked over at Tord, he was just sitting on a chair in my room looking down. He got up and went into the bathroom, of course I didn't follow him. After that I just sat on my bed.

Tord's P.O.V

I was just staring at the mirror thinking ' how am I still alive, I bet if I could remember what I had done I would've killed my self by then ' I looked down and reached into my pocket pulling out a razor and brought it close to my arm ' well here goes another cut ' I was about to until . . .

"Tord hurry up you've been in there too long what's going on?"

I looked at my arm and cut it with the razor, I let out a little whimper. I then walked up to the door and opened it to see Tom standing there. I tried walking past him but he grabbed onto my hoodie and held on. He pulled my left sleeve up and looked at my arm. He saw that I had been cutting my arm more than once, he even saw the new one I had made.

" Why have you been doing this and when did you start?"

I stayed silent, I couldn't say anything I didn't know what to say. He grabbed me harder and yelled " TELL ME WHY HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS!"

"I . . I~I . . . " I couldn't answer because I started to cry. "Answer me." He said softly knowing I was crying.

For some reason he pulled me into a hug and wouldn't let go, he pressed my head against his chest and had his other hand on my back. It felt warm, compfy and nice. I liked it, he looked down at me and walked me over to his bed and started to lay down. I was now on top of him in the same position. He started to ask me again.

"Why were you hurting yourself?" "Isn't it obvious, the cuts help me." "How do they help you?" "They keep me away from killing myself, but thats only for the time being." " Why do you want to kill yourself?" " You should already know why, I have caused you guys pain in a way to make you guys not trust me and you want me to die I have no where to go except here and the people here don't even want me to be there, also even though I don't remember what I did I still feel the pain as if I do remember, there are many more reasons but a couple more is that I am worthless, unwanted, unneeded, unloved, and a horrible asshole who doesn't deserve to live."

As I said this I started to cry more and Tom started to hold me tighter. "That's wrong, everything you just said about yourself is wrong and everything I said about you I didn't mean." "Tom I'm sorry to tell you but just saying that isn't going to help it, it most likely is going to make me believe you and then after a while it'll get worse." " Tord . . it's ok you can let it out we're all alone, no one to bother us."

Tom's P.O.V

After I said that Tord started to break down, I actually felt bad for him and I was mad at myself for everything I said.

"I'm sorry . . . i'm sorry for making you feel that way but . . . don't take this in the wrong way but . . I . . I ~ I lo-" "There is no need for you to say sorry it's my fault for existing."

I hugged Tord tighter and soon he hugged back, after a while it became a cuddle. It turns out when Edd told me those two things, I could actually promise both. He started to fall asleep but before he did I whispered in his ear:

"Everything is going to be ok as long as we are together, alone together."