Lonely

Tord's P.O.V

     I looked back over at the three and got up from the couch. "I'll be back, I got to do something." I walked over to the guy and grabbed him by his arm I took him into a room and sat him down. I shut the door behind myself and started asking him questions. "How have they been treating you?" "Huh?" "How have they been treating you?" "Um, why do you want to know?" "Cause your the only one that I can talk about everything because you know my plans and because you look awful." "Wow, what a nice way to put it." "Come on, just tell me if your ok or not." 

"Well, I guess you could already tell from just looking at me." "What did they do to you?" "Well, for most of the days that passed by I sat on the chair the whole time." "Ha, how was it?" "Fuck you, still, another thing that they did was I barely ate anything all I ate was small snacks every few days." "That must have been great." "No it wasn't, another thing was that no one talked to me the only time they did was when they wanted information about you and I." "That sounds wonderful." "Fucking shut up already . . . Red Leader." "Don't call me that!" "Too bad, Red Leader."

"I never liked you." "Same to you." "Well that's something we have in common." "Why are you looking for things that we have in common?" "Eh, I don't know." "Hmm, I'm hungry." "I can tell, hmm." "What?" "Uhg, for you I'll sneak some food and bring it to you." "Really!" "Yeah, now what do you want?" "Just a sandwich and water." "Ok, be right back." 

     After I got the food I gave it to him. "I'm ganna go question them why they didn't treat you good." "Why do you care now,  are you trying to get me to stop calling you Red Leader?" "No, I just want to make sure that the one person that I talk to is ok . . . ok fine I guess maybe I don't hate you now bye." I left and chose to question Matt about the food problem.

     I went to Matt's apartment and knocked on his door, when he answered he let me in. "Hey Matt." "Yeah." "I was just talking to the other guy who won't tell me his name and he told me that you guys didn't feed him when I was gone." "Yeah." "Why?" "Well, we wanted to know where you went and stuff about him but he wouldn't tell us so we had to torture him in some way." "Seriously?" "Yeah, oh by the way all of the days that you were gone,where were you?" "I don't know, I don't remember." But I did remember. "Oh, huh I forgot that you don't remember us." "Yeah, I'm ganna talk to Tom, bye." "Bye." 

     I went to Tom's door and knocked, he let me in and I sat on the couch. "Hey Tom." "Yeah." "I just wanted to know if I'm ganna stay here, which apartment am I going to stay in?" "Um, whatever one you want." "Ok, I'll stay with you." "Really!" Tom jumped on top of me and hugged me. "Um, Tom can you let go of me?" "No." "Um, ok you can hold me for a little bit longer."

     I liked it when Tom hugged me, I always felt like nothing mattered and nothing bothered me. "Tord." "Yeah." "Are you sure you don't remember us?" "Of course I don't remember you guys, why would I lie about that?" "Hmm, ok I was just hoping that you would remember." 

     I really wanted to tell Tom that I was lying and that I did remember him but it was too late. Tom hugged me tighter, I hugged him back. I noticed that the reason that I don't want to tell him that I'm lying is that I feel like he's going to leave me if I do. I hugged him even tighter, I don't want to loose him. I don't want to be lonely.