3.

I stood there eyeing the blank white canvas that has been mocking me for the past two days

I stood there eyeing the blank white canvas that has been mocking me for the past two days. I've been commissioned by these rich people to create a masterpiece and I got nothing.

Just as I dipped the paint brush into the teal paint, there was a knock at the door. I swear I can't get anything done.

When I opened the door a frown instantly made its way onto my face.

"Here." Michelle said while holding out Cameron.

"This is your week with him. Don't you want to spend time with your son?" I asked.

I met Michelle two years ago. We worked in the same building and would always bump into each other. We started to date and then she cheated on me, multiple times. She hates Cameron because he's my child and not her Sugar Daddy's.

Right now we alternate weeks although I'm working on getting full custody of him. Cameron doesn't need to be in an environment where grown men are walking in and out of his life.

"I have somewhere to be." She rolled her eyes and slammed the door, making Cameron cry.

I took him with me into my art studio then placed him in the baby harness. Then I strapped the harness on and put some paint into his hands. Cameron loves finger painting.

He held his hands out as I walked to the blank canvas. His face lit up as he dragged his hands all over the canvas, creating another masterpiece.

I joined in on the action and we ended up covered in paint.

•••