30.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Cayman

After he popped the big question last night, my love for him became deeper than it already was which I didn't think was possible. Cayman picked me up from work and we've been driving for about an hour. He won't give me a clue about where we're going so all I could do was watch as the skyscrapers turned became trees and the paved streets turned into dirt roads.

"We're here," he pulled up to a park.

"Why are we here? Cayman, I have on a dress and heels," I complained as he held my hand and pulled me down the nature trail.

"At least let me take off my heels," I whined.

He stopped walking and I took off my shoes. Cayman took the shoes from me and I rode of his back for about five minutes. We arrived at a beautiful spring with crystal clear water and the greenest plants I have ever seen growing in all different directions. Cayman placed my shoes back on my feet then put me down.

"How'd you find this place," I asked while soaking in all the beauty.

"Google," he smirked, "I brought you here so we can get married."

"Your really want to get married here?"

"Yeah. We're going to have a ceremony."

"Okay, I'm following your lead."

He held out both of his hands and I placed my hands in his.

"Right now we are committing to spending the rest of our lives together and loving each other from sun up to sun down, forever," he spoke and I felt myself becoming emotional. I can't believe I'm really about to marry Pretty Eyes, the weird boy who drew pictures of me in high school.

Cayman pulled out a pocket knife and I stepped back.

"A knife?" I asked.

"Let's do a blood oath."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Okay," I gave in, "You're lucky I love you."

Cayman sliced his palm then handed me the knife and I did the same. We shook each other's bloody hand the shared a sweet kiss.

"Now we're bonded for life," he smiled and I giggled, "I got this for you."

Cayman held out a small diamond ring then slid it on my finger.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

The End

••••

thanks for reading

make sure you comment and vote✨